part 8

Tyler nodded "that's what I've observed over the years from being in Olivers parties

Maggie: " what do you mean? " tilts her head curiously.

Tyler shrugs "how teenagers and little girls are treated when they are with their parents. The way they are covered up all the way it's a wonder how they can breath even toddlers are completely covered "

Maggie: shrugs " I guess that's what happens when your around people who will take advantage of their youth. " shrugs

Tyler shrugs "Yeah I guess so... And the whole " be pure" bullshit as well"

Maggie: " yep cause That Sure works Swell! "

Tyler chuckled "yeah sure it does" he rolled his eyes "one time I saw one of the " pure" daughters getting it on with the servants I've never seen clothes fly off so fast "

Maggie: smirks " pervert~ if it was Gavin then I couldn't blame them~" starts Internally simping.

Tyler rolled his eyes "I didn't watch you nasty. I just passed by when it happened"

Maggie: " Ah~ is that when  you decided to learn about sex and all? "

Tyler tensed "No-" he cringed "I don't watch people do that stuff"

Maggie " never mind... " flicked a grape at him.

Tyler flinched "I'm assuming you don't like grapes? "

Maggie: " they're not the greatest tasting ball to me... "

Tyler shrugs" I like them with chocolate or harden sugar "

Maggie: " haven't tried it " shoved a grape in his mouth

Tyler tensed eating it "I'll make you some maybe"

Maggie: slight blush " I might like that. " eats a strawberry eyeing him.

Tyler smiles "Alright then I will it's really easy and they're amazzzing " he started to get hungry

Maggie: " I could take your word for it... " shoved another grape in his mouth

Tyler flinched eating another "mhm"

Maggie " you like that? ~" goes for another fruit. Brushing a finger on his chest.

Tyler blushed shyly "yeah? " he was completely dull to what she was trying to do with his mouth full

Maggie: hums shoved one huge strawberry on his mouth " good~"

Tyler tensed and muffled through the strawberry confused

Maggie: shoved him down on the bed hoping him.

Tyler yelped looking up at her confused

Maggie: straddling him " what? " ask innocently

Tyler glared at her "Nothing... " he grumbled softly and shyly

Maggie: " you always say that... " whines

Tyler pushed his hair back "well what do you want me to say? "

Maggie: " something." Sighs fixed his hair back more " I don't know... "

Tyler shrugs "okay? Well are you going to bite my head off if I talk sweet to you?"

Maggie: purrs " guess you have to find out~"

Tyler hums "and where's the fun in that? " he rests on his elbows

Maggie: rolled her eyes " as if you like fun. " pressed her finger to his nose.

Tyler flinched "I do to! "

Maggie: leaned in and pecked his head " Do Not~" she sang.

Tyler cringed pushing her back "do too"