December 23rd

I wake up to Vera stroking my cheek and smiling at me. "Good morning mom" I say with a smile and rolling over. "Morning sweetie. Michele is here if you want to get up and help us make sweets for tomorrow" she says kissing my head and standing up. Michele is my mom long time best friend. I basically grew up with her as a parent since my mom didn't get with Renn till 3 years after I was born. Me, Vera and michele are all really close. Vera leaves so I get up and get dressed.

I throw on some white socks and put my brown chocolate hair into a low bun with a couple pieces out around my face

I throw on some white socks and put my brown chocolate hair into a low bun with a couple pieces out around my face. I quickly put on some mascara and blush and head doesn't for breakfast. "Morning!" I say walking down with a smile on my face. Everyone says morning back and I walk into the kitchen. "If it isn't my favorite volleyball player" michele says hugging me. "Oh please. Missed you too" I say hugging her tightly. "What's for breakfast?" I ask sitting next to michele at the breakfast bar. "Uhm whatever you'd like I guess. I'm starting some of the food for tomorrow" Vera says. " okay I'm just have some strawberry's" I say getting up and waking to the fridge. I sit back down and eat some while we talk about the party tomorrow. (It's your sweet 16 <3)

——————-

"Alright riley go grab the flour a sugar and michele can you grab the mixer?" Vera asks. "Yep" we both say and go grab the things.  After we've gotten the ingredients and I come up with an idea. "Oh my god" I say and they both look at me like I cut my finger off. "Okay relax I'm just going to make a tiktok account and we are going to make a funny stupid tiktok" I say with a smug smile. They roll there eyes and I laugh. I open my phone and download tiktok. I make the user @rileyfarmiga. We make a TikTok of us dancing and baking cookies and I post it.

—————-

It's now later at night but not super late. Me and Gytta are playing with a volleyball and fynn is playing with his cars while the adults watch tv. "Okay try to hit it at me okay?" I say to Gytta. She nods her head and throws the ball up and she hits it. Right. In. My face. "ow" I say and the adults look at me. "Great hit. We're you aiming for my face?" I ask. "Yep!!" She says. "Wow thanks love you too" I say. "Are you okay?" Vera says laughing. "Just peachy." I say. "Of crap your nose is bleeding" michele says. I put my hand by my nose and yep, there is blood. "Be right back" I say getting up and running to the bathroom with michele following me.  I grab a tissue and hold it against my nose. "Lean your head back and pinch your nose" she says. "What?" I ask. "Oh just- here" she leans my head back and pinches my nose. "Thanks" I say and she smiles. After a minute it's stops and we walk back into the living area. "Sorry riley I didn't mean to" Gytta says hugging me. "Oh it's okay don't worry about. As it looks you might be better at volleyball than me one day." I say and she smiles.

————

"OH MY GOD" I yell running down the stairs. "Could ya be any louder?" Renn says with a laugh. "The little ones are sleeping" Vera says and michele laughs. "LOOK!" I say I show them my phone. "Oh wow" Vera says. On my phone it shows my TikTok account that has completely blown up. The video has 2 million likes and I already have nearly one million followers. "Your growing faster than that Charli damelio girl" Renn says eating chips. I laugh, "I can't believe this is happening" I say with wide eyes. "They love you mom" I say showing her all the excited comments. "And you! Look!" She says pointing out all the comments about me and my character on hates motel and Hawkeye. "But it's late so head to bed okay. Big day tomorrow!!" She says. "Fine. Michele are you staying over?" I ask with a smile. "Sure I can" she says. "Sweet! I'll see you in the morning night guys!!" I say walking away into my room.

AN - heyyyy I hope you liked it and if you did then I'll post more soon!!!