School visit.

It's been a few days since the party. I wale up and put on-

 I wale up and put on-

I brush out my hair and it's loose curls

I brush out my hair and it's loose curls. I touch up my makeup and walk downstairs. "Morning.." I say with a yawn and getting a glass of water. "morning honey" Vera says with a smile and kissing my head. "Morning!" Everyone else says and I sit down at the table, looking at my phone. "Hey Riley, do you want to come to the school today to help me grab some things?" Michele asks. "Yeah of course!" I smile looking up at her. "Okay so then we will leave in like 20 minutes? Is that okay?" She asks. "Yeah that's perfect!" I say with a smile. She smiles and looks down at something she was reading. After a few minutes we both get up and walk out to the car. We get in and she drives to the school. As we're walking in we see Jess. "Hi Jess!" Michele says. "Hi Ms.D.." I say with a smile. "Hey michele! Riley.." she says with a smile. We all walk inside and walk to their shared classroom. "Here.." michele says and hands me a box. "What's in it?" I ask. "Just some things I need to get rid of" she says looking around her desk. "So how was your guys Christmas?" Jess asks. "It was really good actually!" Michele says. "Yeah besides me getting sick from some brownies my dad left out but yeah, other than that, pretty good!" I say with a smile and we all laugh.

Vera POV-

I'm cleaning up the kitchen when I get a text message on my phone. I set down the rag I was using to wipe down the tables and look at the message. "Oh no.." I say and Renn looks at me. "What's wrong?" He asks walking over to me. "Look.." I say and show him my phone. "What?!" He says upset. I look back at my phone seeing all my friends and family  showing me this article of Bradly kissing some other girl at a party last night. "I'll kill him!" Renn says. "Renn.." I say and look at him. "Riley doesn't know.. and she could find out at any moment.." I say worried. "She needs to get home. Now." He says storming off to our room.

Riley POV -

We finish getting rid of some things and get ready to head home. Currently michele is talking to Jess and my phone starts blowing up. "Is that your phone? Jesus.. it's going to explode!" Michele says and we laugh. I pick up my phone and look at all the notifications. "Oh my god.." I say and tear up immediately. "What? What happened?" Jess asks. "Bradly cheated on me last night.." I say and look at them. "He did what?!" Michele says. "Oh my goodness.." Jess says. "We- we need to go home.." I say walking out of the room and running to the car.

———
After we got home I immediately ran to my room locking the door. I ignored everyone.. I didn't want to but I really had no energy to talk or even want to talk.. especially about this.. I look at the promise ring and I start to cry... I cry hard.. I take the ring off and throw it against the wall. After a few more hours there's a knock on the door. I sigh and get up to open the door and see Vera. I immediately hug her tightly, she helps me to the bed and holds me. Comforts me. Whispers sweet nothings to me and tells me that it's all going to be okay.. that's all I need right now.. all I need is Vera..

————

AN -
Ik this is short..