December 24th

I wake up around 7:00am to Christmas music? I sit up in bed and follow the music which leads to downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone standing there around a giant stack of pancakes with a ton of sides. "Oh my goodness" I say with a smile. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!" Fynn and Gytta shout and they run and hug me. "Oh wow thank you guys so much!" I say hugging them back. "Happy birthday" Vera and Renn say hugging me. "Happy sweet 16!" Michele says hugging me. "Thank you" I say probably a million times. We all start eating and talking about the day and when the guests will arrive. "There is something in your room okay?" Vera says. "Uhm okay?" I say getting up and slowly walking away. Once I get to my room and see about 5 diffrent outfits to choose from to wear to the party this evening. After a while of deciding what to choose I finally pick -

 After a while of deciding what to choose I finally pick -

The heels they got me are -

They fit perfectly. So did the dress. Before I put it on I decided to take a shower. I put on some music and turn on the shower. I step in and it feels so good to just relax. Then I realize. I invited my best friend to the party. Bradley Black. He so cute. But we've been friends since elementary school. He also plays volleyball and is one of the managers for my team. I start singing to the song and start dancing in the shower. (#maincharactermoment)

————-

I step out of the shower and put on my silk robe and get out the hair dryer. I blow dry my hair and curl it perfectly. I do my makeup and it turns out perfectly as well. Today is perfect. By now it's almost 3:00 in the after noon and the party starts at 4:00. I put on the dress and heels and see if everyone needs help setting up the finishing touches. I walk down the stairs and everyone looks at me. "What?" I ask. "You look good" Vera says. "Wow thanks mom" I say with a smile. "I liked that dress" michele winks at me and I laugh. "What else needs to be set up?" I ask. "Just the food needs to be put out." Vera says. "Okie dokie" I say heading to the fridge when there is a knock at the door. "Here riley I got this you go get the door." Michele says. "Oh okay" I say and walk to the door. I open the door to see no other than the Sarah Paulson and holland. "Happy birthday hot stuff!" Sarah says hugging me. "Thank you so much for coming!" I say. "Of course! We love you!" Holland says hugging me. "Okay food and drinks are up the stairs to the right and mom is up there too" I say and they reply with thank you and walk up there. I close the door and start walking up the stairs when there is another knock on the door. "FLORENCE!" I say opening the door. "OH MY GOD YOU CAME I MISSED YOU" I say hugging her. "Of course I came! I haven't seen you in forever since we finished Hawkeye." She says handing me a wrapped box. "Thank you so much. Sarah and Holland just got here. Up the stairs to the right" I say with a smile and she thabks me. I take the gift and walk it up the the Christmas tree and set it underneath next to Sarah's. And of course the doorbell rings now. I walk over and open up the door to fine Jeremy Renner (Clint barton/Hawkeye) "Happy birthday kiddo!" He says handing me a gift bag. "Thank you! Florence and a couple others are here. Up the stairs to the right" I say and he heads up. After about 20 more minutes pretty much everyone was here. Sarah,Holland,Florence,Jeremy, Helena, Nestor carbonell, Freddie highmore, Max Thieriot, Olivia Cooke, and a ton more people I don't even really know. I'm being wished a happy birthday by a lot of people.

——————-

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone finishes singing. "Happy birthday loser" someone says and we all look to one man. "Bradley" I says with a smile. "Riley, sorry I didn't come sooner I had a family Christmas party" he says hugging me. "It's okay. I'm glad you could come." I say hugging him back. "Riley" Vera says. "Hmm?" I ask. "Blow out the candles" she says. "Oh! Right sorry!" I say and make a wish. Everyone applauds and we eat some cake.

—————

"Can we make a birthday tiktok?" I ask the table of adults. "Yeah! I heard you quite blew up on there" Helena says. "Yeah surprisingly. I'm more famous than charli damelio now." I say with a smile and red cheeks. "That's awesome! Let's do it!" Sarah says.

(Okay you guys know the tiktok that lil nas X did with all the singers? The Byron one? Yeah pretend you did that one with everyone and then a dancing one idk whatever floats your boat Georgie)

"Okay and posted" I say with a smile. "Okay I'll go like it" Sarah says. "Thank you!"

—————

I decided to make a post on Instagram -

And Sarah reposted it!!!

———

"Hey we have something outside for you Riley" Renn says taking the attention from my conversation with michele. "Okay?" I say confused. We walk outside and there it is. The car of my dreams. In our driveway.

"oh my god" I say and start crying

"oh my god" I say and start crying. I run and hug Renn and Vera. "Thank you so much!!" I say hugging them tighter. "Of course!" They say. "Your going to ruin your makeup!" Renn says and I laugh.

By far. Best birthday ever.

AN—- heyyy I'm gonna get another chapter out soon!!!