Christmas

It's been almost a week since the party and it's Christmas Eve!!! I wake up and Gytta is jumping on my bed. "Gytta" I groan. "Wake up! It's Christmas Eve!!" She says running out of the room. I walk downstairs and everyone is up. "Morning" I say sitting down at the table. "Afternoon" Renn says. "Huh?" I say looking at him. "It's 3pm.." Vera says and my eyes go wide. "No way.." I say looking at them. Michele hands me her phone and I look at the time. "How?!" I say. "You were tired I guess?" Vera says. "Hm.. anyway.." I say resting my head on Michele's shoulder. "You okay?" She asks me. "I don't feel good.." I say closing my eyes. She rubs my back but then I stand up quickly and run to the bathroom and throw up. Vera and michele quickly run after me and one of them pull my hair back. I take deep breaths and one of them hands me a glass of water. "Thank you..." I say sipping the water. "Did you eat something bad?" Vera asks me while michele rubs my back. "I don't know.." I say. "Oh crap did you eat those brownies last night?" Renn says walking to the bathroom. "Why...?" I ask looking at him. "Because they were expired I was going to throw them away and I forgot..." he says. I just look at him and then turn around and throw up again. "I'm going to take that as a yes" michele says.

———
I'm laying on the couch watching Christmas movies with everyone. "Can we make cookies?" Fynn asks. "Yeah sure!" Vera says getting up. They go and make cookies and Renn goes upstairs to wrap more gifts I assume. Me and michele continue watching the grinch. "Hey Riley?" She says. "Yeah?" I ask looking at her. "I think maybe the day after Christmas I'm going to go to the school and pick up some paper work if you want to come with me?" She asks. "Yeah I'd love to" I say. "Alright, Jess might be there." She says. "Jess?" I ask confused. "Ms.D" she says and I know who she's talking about. She was my gym teacher freshman year. "Oh okay" I say resting my head on her lap and she's runs her hands through my hair. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm okay.. just nauseous" I say. "Okay.." she says watching the movie.

———

"Alright kiddos time for bed!" Renn says. "Wait we need to put out the cookies!" Gytta says. "And milk!" Fynn adds. "Alright just hurry up or Santa isn't coming!" Vera says and they run off to the kitchen. "How you feeling..?" Renn says. "Like I ate expired brownies someone left out." I say looking at him. "Sorry..." he says walking away awkwardly. Vera sits next to me and michele. "Still nauseous huh?" She says. "Mhm.." I say closing my eyes. "We'll get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning" michele says. "Hopefully" I say getting up slowly. "Here I'll help you. Night guys!" Michele says. "Night..." I say walking slowly due to the killer head ache and dizziness. We get to my room and I sit on the bed. "I'll get you some water" she says walking into my bathroom and getting a glass of water and coming back. "Thank you.." I say taking it slowly. "Mhm.." she says sitting next to me. "I'm tired..." I say putting the glass down. "Get some rest sweetheart" she says helping me under the blankets. "Michele..." I say. "Yeah?" She says turning around. "Thank you.." I say. "It's what I'm here for" she says giving me a smile and leaving the room. I roll over and look out the window slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

————

I wake up to the sun shining on my face and not little kids jumping on me. 'What time is it..?' I think abs look at my phone. '5:00am... great' I say rolling over to see Gytta asleep on my bed. 'What the-' I think. 'Okay...' I think to myself once more and get up to use the bathroom. When I come out Gytta is playing with some ornaments that are on my Christmas tree. "Morning G.." I say walking over to her. "Hi.." she says. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah just tired" she says. "Did you. It sleep?" I ask. "Nope" she says smiling and hugging me. "Okay let's go see if mom and dad are up" I say holding her hand. We hear talking downstairs so we walk down. We walk into the living room and see everyone around a tree that's in the living room in front of this huge window. "Morning!!!" Gytta yells running to hug Renn and Vera. "Good morning" I say sitting on the couch. "Morning. How do you feel?" Michele asks me. "Good. A lot better" I say giving her a smile. "Good" she says. "Can I pass out the presents?" Fynn asks. "Yes you can!" Vera says walking over and sitting next to me. "Feeling better?"  She asks me. "Yes. Much better." I say leaning my head on her shoulder. "Good" she says kissing my head and hugging me. "These are for you!" Gytta says handing me a couple gifts. "Thank you G.." I say giving her a smile. She hands me a couple more and more and then we're finished. I let them open theirs first because they're little and impatient. They open up their gifts, the usual, toys, games, some clothes. I open mine and it is, as usual, clothes, a lot of clothes, makeup, shoes, and some sweets. I get up and grab a present from behind a chair that was hidden. "For you" I say giving to Renn with a smile. "For me?" He asks confused. "Yeah, I think you'll like it" I say sitting back down. He open it suspiciously and when he sees it he starts tearing up. "Are these..?" He asks. "Adoption papers" I say looking at him. "Your my real dad Renn, biological or not, your my father.." I say hugging him. "Thank you so much Riley..." he says hugging me back. Now I'm tearing up. "I love you dad" I say looking at him. "I love you too" he says looking back.

———-

It's a little while later and I'm getting ready because our families are coming over for Christmas dinner because we decided to host it this year. I step in the shower and let out a breath. After about 30 minutes I get out and get ready. I put on a robe for now and curl my hair and do some light makeup. Finally the outfit. I find the perfect one -

'Perfect' I think to myself and put on some black lace up heels

'Perfect' I think to myself and put on some black lace up heels. I hear people arriving down stairs so I hurry up and look in the mirror to make sure I look okay. Once I agree with my look I head downstairs. "бабуся!" (Grandma)I say hugging my grandmother. "щасливого Різдва!" (Marry Christmas) She says kissing my face. After I say hello to all my other relatives I'm waiting on one person. Bradly. There's a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Michele says opening the door. "Bradly!!!!" I say running over and hugging him. "щасливого Різдва дитина" (Merry Christmas baby) he says softly. "You know Ukrainian?" I ask him. "Learned it for you" he says handing me a gift. "спасибі дитини" (thank you baby) I say kissing him softly. We turn around to walk back over to everyone and they're all staring at us. "What...?" I say blushing. "ви двоє ідеальні один для одного!" ( you two are perfect for each other" my grandmother says. "дякую бабусю" (thank you grandma) I say walking back upstairs. "So who is this fine man?" My uncle asks. "This is my boyfriend Bradly. Bradly this is my uncle Hadeon" I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you sir" Bradly says. "Please, call me Hadeon. Lovely to meet you Bradly" my uncle says.

———
"And we have one more present!" Vera says and Bradly hands me a small box. "ой милий, you shouldn't have.." (oh honey your shouldn't have) I say giving him a smile. "Yes, I should have" he says with a smile. I open the box while everyone is watching me. I see a ring and I look at him. "A promise ring. We've been dating for almost a year, so, this is a promise, to always put you first, to love you, to cherish you, forever, моя любов" (my love) he says and puts the ring on my finger. I tear up a bit. "дуже дякую, дитино, я тебе люблю" (thank you so much baby, I love you) I say giving him a kiss. "я люблю тебе більше" (I love you more) he says kissing my hand. Everyone claps as if we're engaged. We're not.

————
"люблю тебе! їдь обережно!" (Love you! Drive safe!) Vera shouts out the door when the last people leave except for Bradly. "You staying the night Bradly?" Renn asks. "Yes! He is!" I answer for him. "Okay! Chill!" Renn says cleaning up some things. "Night guys love you!" I shout. "Love you too!" They all shout back. We get to my room and I change into some PJ's and Bradly changes into a pair he has in my closet. I jump on the bed and smile. "Tired?" He asks sitting next to me. "Very" I say closing my eyes softly. He pulls me in close and kisses my head. "Thank you, for everything" i say. "You don't need to thank me.." he says. "I do.." I say looking at him. "I am so glad your mine.." I say with a smile. "And I'm glad your mine.." he says kissing me softly. I lay my head back on his chest and let put a breath falling into the best sleep of my life..

AN- omg. I'm sorry I haven't updated. Dearest apologies but I'm not sure anyone reads this anyway :)