How it started

The start of something very beatiful but at the same time very painful that you have to let it go at some point... jk jk its just romance and cringe things here not angst... yet... anyways check if theres any grammar mistakes pls and thank you now lets begin :>

Y/N was with her friend (which we are going to call Lily), having lunch in the school cafeteria, until...

Lily: Hey Y/N, truth or dare?

Y/N: Dare!

Lily: Okay let me think...

It passes some time until your friend had an idea

Lily: Ok i dare you to spend 30 days with the new guy in a house, without falling in love.

(at least they have 17, idk how school works in other countries so im just gonna say they are in high school)

Y/N: Can you put me another dare please?

Lily: Nope, that dare is your only option.

Y/N: Have mercy what if... He doesnt want to!

Lily: I asked him if he liked the dare before asking you and he said yes, I already have the house and everything, just accept the dare!

Y/N: Ok I accept.

You may be wondering why Y/N didnt want to accept the dare (No not really maybe because they dont know him or because they are being forCED TO DO IT FOR THE CONTENT-), well because the new guy is a skeleton named Ganz and in history class they learned about the war of monsters and humans, and well, he was a monster, he didnt give you any trust to pass ONE MONTH with him!!!

But in the end, you accepted.

Y/N: "This is horrible, me with a monster, in a house, FOR A MONTH! at least i know this dare its gonna be easy..."

BUT IT WONT MUAHAHAHÆ- *dies*

Ok no Im alive and well so Im gonna tell you that Im only traducing this story to english and that the original creator and book is in the description of this book so check it out pls, also I finished this at 2 a.m. I feel tired as fuck but here we are, have a good life.

375 words

21/12/2021

-Rhodo