Day 3

POV: (Y/N)

I woke up early because today is Monday and that means school, I hate my life. I ran to the bathroom to shower, then get dressed in my uniform. I went down to the kitchen where Ganz was eating breakfast, I grabbed the cereal and ate. I went to my room for my books and with Ganz we ran to reach the bus.

 I went to my room for my books and with Ganz we ran to reach the bus

(The uniforms with high quality)

Later that day

After school I went to give myself another shower, because it was so hot today and I was nasty and sweaty, and with these uniforms it was worse. Anyways, I changed my clothes, turn on my laptop and played Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning(to lazy to explain whats the game about so you can skip this part if you don't understand).

I went for the first notebook, which I succeeded easily. But the second notebook was more difficult with the third question and I answered wrong, I started to hear Baldi and that ruler of hell, I tried to escape but...

(Y/N): AAAAHHHHHHH!!

Baldi catched me and gave me a fatal scare, then I heard my door opening with a creak.

Ganz: hey you good?

(Y/N): Nothing, it was just a jumpscare

Ganz: ok, then i leave *closes the door*

Later

POV: Ganz

i was in the kitchen preparing dinner meanwhile (Y/N) was reading a book, she seemed entertained becuase she didn't make any sound, she was there just calm.

Ganz: hey (Y/N), dinner is ready come here

(Y/N): Alright coming *leaves book in the sofa*

After eating

(Y/N): This is boringgg! what time is it? *grabs phone and checks* ITS 10PM! WE SHOULD BE ASLEEP! *runs to her room*

before going to sleep, i washed the dishes, then finally slept in peace.

To be continue.

Guess what? Two updates a month! WOO- well hope I keep that promise and don't dissapear again.

320 words

05/04/2023

-Rhodo 🌸