Day 2

Lets go I already los- I mean IM DEFINITELY WINNING THIS- ok lets just get straight to the POV of Ganz wiiii-

i woke up very early in the morning, but it wasnt my fault, mel (Melancholy Ganz! FINALLY THE MOST SE- ok nope) didnt stop bothering me shaking the bed.

Ganz: do you mind?

Mel: no, not at all

Ganz: why are you here?

Mel: *sits down on  a chair* you know i cant separate from you until you stop being such a crybaby

Ganz: i shouldnt have asked

Mel: but you did, anyways, whats this dare about?

Ganz: spend 30 days or a month with a girl from my school without falling in love

Mel: you talk about that girl (Y/N)?

Ganz: correct, how do you know?

Mel: i was spying you last night and i feel that you started to lose

Ganz: just because i saw a movie with her? you know i sat at the other side of the couch right?

(Y/N): *enters the room* Hey Ganz who you talking to?

POV: (Y/N)

I woke up in a strange room, it wasnt my room, then I remembered about the dare and everything, you dont know how upset I am with you Lily, welp; I made my bed and finished accommodating my things, and I started hearing something in Ganz room, I heard how he was talking with someone but no one elses voice was heard, I guess someone is there talking very low or mute, but anyways I decided to check.

(Y/N): *enters the room* Hey Ganz who you talking to?

I entered the room but there was no one there, I suppose he called someone, but I looked around and his phone wasnt even close to him; then, who was he talking to??

Ganz: goodmorning (Y/N), how are you?

(Y/N): very good, do you want to answer my question? who were you talking to?

Ganz: w-with no one, i was talking with no one

(Y/N): Ok I will go and make breakfast

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen, with this weirdo skeleton, passing this challenge successfully will be so easy.

Later

POV: Mel

this new place leaves me uncomfortable, at least its better than the ruins but its very empty and lonely, my weakness, well i spent all the morning over there with ganz, because i dont have any other option, i wish i had one...

i decided to bother ganz for a while, is the only thing that can entertain me now, and besides, (Y/N) went to see her best friend lily so she wont believe ganz is crazy.

Mel: hey ganz we should continue that conversation from a while ago, yes i did saw you at the other side of the sofa but you still saw the movie with her

Ganz: you really had been watching too much romantic movies, just because we saw a movie together wont make us fall in love with each other, trust me, we have seen thousends of movies with other girls like undyne, or anime with alphys

Mel: yea but she is a human

Ganz: oh yeah? whats the difference?

Mel: that she...

Ganz: and well?

this son of a- he left me with no ideas i feel like a fool.

Mel: that she is a human??

POV: Ganz

did he really said that she is a human?? thats the most stupid answer in the world, i never though i would hear mel say something stupid like that!

Ganz: are you stupid or what?

Mel: alright you screamed at me again so im leaving

Later

POV: (Y/N)

Ufff what a day, I cant believe Lily has a swich and has Super Mario Odyssey, Im so exhausted as hungry, at least Lily gave me some chinese food for me and Ganz.

(Y/N): Hey Ganz get your bony butt here Lily gave me chinese food for dinner!

Did I really said bony butt??? I feel so embarrassed, that was the most foolish (🧐)  thing in the world.

POV: Ganz

i went downstairs to the dinning room where (Y/N) was.

(Y/N): Here is your Chaomin

Ganz: thanks

i started going upstairs to my room but (Y/N) told me why did i go up the stairs, i said that i wanted to have dinner in my room and she finally let me go.

ill finished eating soon and went to leave my junk to the trash of the kitchen, meanwhile i returned to my room i couldnt help but notice that (Y/N) fell asleep on the couch, i didnt want her to spend the night cold so i went to my room and grabbed a blanket from my bag, i went down and put it on (Y/N), i admit she looked so calm and adorable like that...

WHATS WRONG WITH ME I SHOULDNT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!!!

i ran to my room to change to my pajamas and get ready to sleep.

Mel: you are losing the dare~

Ganz: SHUT UP!

Mel: ok fine dont scream at me- (#StopTheMelAbuse)

Will continue...   probably...   dont expect it soon...

Happy late halloween! I wanted to finish this for halloween but at least I finished for the Day of Dead (Día de muertos), so I hope you enjoyed reading the day 2 of this lovers and see you on the next chapter or, maybe if your interested, in the other histories Im traducing.

867 words

02/11/2022

-Rhodo🌸