Day 1

Day 1 lets goooooo

Pov: (Y/N)

Why did I accepted this dare? I should have told Lily that "you dont own me" yes I could have told her that, but, its too late, I accepted, I left my house with my bag with clothes, blankets and some photos, idk why I bring them tho, this is a very bad idea, in history class they said things about monsters, and very bad things, I hope that they were all lies.

Soon, I arrived to the house that Lily prepared, I admit it, it was pretty cool.

I slowly opened the door and came in, I decided to leave my things in my room before investigating the house, I went upstairs and found two bedrooms, I opened the door of one of the bedrooms and noticed that he was already here, the new guy, Ganz

Pov: Ganz

I was accomodating my things in the room I was gonna use for one month, and suddenly, I heard how the door was open and let (Y/N) be seen, he didnt know how to react; its been a long time since he has talked to a girl before, since Alyssa... (And Undyne? and Alphys? and Toriel? thats machism you piece of shi- /jk)

POV: (Y/N)

I couldnt help but notice that Ganz was shaking, he looked, nervous.

(Y/N): Are you alright?

Ganz: y-yes i am. (yea super fine indeed, also Ganz uses lowercase letters fight me)

(Y/N): Ok, Im gonna put my things in my room.

Ganz: fine.

I go into the next room quickly, WHATS WRONG WITH ME!? AT THIS PACE IM GONNA LOSE THE DARE! better for now I should focus on where I shall put my things...

Later

I was sitting on the couch watching the TV I waited for the pizza Ganz ordered, I have never waited for a long time for a pizza, I decided to put a movie that I liked a lot, Avengers Infinity War, I put the disc on the DVD and put play, but previously, I entered the kitchen and made popcorn!

POV: Ganz

I was going downstairs when I see that (Y/N) was sitting on the sofa (Im evil I for using couch and sofa in the same chapter nyehehe) with popcorn, I got close to her and asked her what was she doing.

(Y/N): I am watching Infinity War.

Ganz: ok, can i join?

(Y/N): Just sit down, on the other side of the couch.

I sit down at the other side of the sofa just like (Y/N) said and she put the popcorn in the center of the couch.

15 minutes later

POV: (Y/N)

I heard the doorbell, I gotta admit that it sounded terrible, It sounded like a rubber chicken. (I would love to have that doorbell, it would be so- EPIC- get it? no? ok-)

(Y/N): You think it is...

Ganz: yes, i will go open the door.

I stayed seated on the sofa meanwhile Ganz opened the door and paid the delivery man, we ate pizza as we were watching Infinity War, when the movie ended, we both went to our rooms; we put on our pyjamas and we went to sleep.

To be continue.

I had this weird thought about (Y/N) being aromantic- like imagine, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you were confused about who is Alyssa I would recommend to search for the comic GZtale from golzy, it explains who she is and will explain another character that is very close to Ganz that is going to appear soon... Welp, without anything more to say, I say goodbye once more.

621 words

11/06/2022

-Rhodo :]