{-}𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸{-}

Prince Bob and his Troops were on a short canoe trip back to the castle. They were on a Small Wooden Boat, Prince Bob was at the back of the Boat admiring the sight. They had just came back from collecting things such as fish, and jewels.

 It was a clear day outside and the water was slightly muggy but despite that it was a beautiful blue color that reflected Bob's very a t t r a c t i v e reflection. 

King Amor (Who is Bob's Father in this AU) would barely let Bob out without guards beside him because he feared that Bob would do something idiotic and get himself hurt or even worse, killed. Bob could see many different kinds of Marine creatures swim underneath the canoe and even saw a cute turtle. 

"Hey Hey! Guards, Do You think my Father would let me keep that turtle?"

 the guards did not speak and continued to paddle. 

"Alright then.. Don't respond to me I guess" Prince Bob Mumbled as he sat back down. 

Bob was now upset, He gets that the guards are just trying to listen to his father's orders but no one ever really listens to what Bob wants.. Or even what he even needs.

 As Bob was thinking to himself he saw that one of the fish that a guard had captured earlier was still alive and was trying to jump out the boat. He originally never likes to touch slimy things but he was super bored and didn't want to make the guards upset at him so he decided to try and catch the fish. 

"Hah! Got you now- Wh- OW" Bob got a slimy slap in the face by a fish then the fish flew it's way back into the water. "Really had to slap me in the face, CURSE YOU FISH!" Bob cried out and turned back around to see that the boat had stopped and that the guards had been staring at him.

 "What the fuck are you staring at, Keep paddling!" Bob yelled with an attitude. 

The guards turned back around and continued to paddle. Bob sighed and also turned around and looked back down at the ocean water. He continued to grumble to himself as nothing had seemed to go his way today.

 He calmed down as he stared at the water a bit more, he had nothing better to do.. It's not like the guards wanted to talk to him anyways. Bob spotted something in the water.

 It seemed to be a bright yellow color, and it looked kind of like a shark fin. "Sharks aren't Yellow?.. Well not THAT yellow.." Bob whispered to himself.

 He looked away for a bit to see if the guards were looking before he tried to do something so big brained (There is 6 guards on the Canoe with him) All of them were paddling so he thought it was the perfect opportunity TO FUCKING GRAB SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHARK FIN (SO SMART BOB) 

He looked back into the water and saw that the Bright yellow thing had disappeared. At that moment, he felt something hit the bottom of the Boat and Jumped back (In f e a r ) accidently dipping his hands into the water.

 The guards stopped paddling and all looked at each other, After a Minute or two of silence, One of the Guards put their paddle back into the water and was about to signal to begin Paddling again until-