*𝙰 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛*

(The Art is made By me, if you want to download it or use it for anything please ask for my Permission, Please and Ty!! </3 )

Bob grabbed the diamond and ran for it, not realizing the little elf had jumped onto him, Bob heard the Spider only get closer and closer as he ran through the different tunnels. 

"AHHH, I'M LOST WHERE DO I-" the elf hit the prince on the head 

"Go that way dumb ass, it has the most light" Bob didn't have time to question how the elf got there, he nodded his head and ran that way in a hurry not knowing where the Spider had went.

"LIGHT, I SEE LIgH-" Bob stopped to see a very upset Spider blocking the exit,almost giving the two a stare that your typical dad would give you if you were in trouble, 

The elf then began to reason with it, "Uh, look Boder, It was this Kid who woke you up, I promise. It wasn't me this time!" The elf grumbled 

"HEY, YOU CAN'T TATTLE ON ME LIKE THAT, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS THING WAS SLEEPING-"

 Boder seemed to be disappointed in the two and decided to grab them both by the leg, resulting in both of them screaming and yelling. 

The spider took the two out of the cave,"DUDE, PUT US DOWN!!! WAIT BOSIP, OVER HERE, HELP!!" Bob cried, waving his arms while being upside down.

 Bosip had turned away from the person he was talking to, and had seen Boder carrying The Prince and Elf. 

"Wha- WHAT THE?" Bosip questioned. He walked over to the huge Spider and looked him in the eyes with an aggressive stare, of course Boder wasn't threatened by this stare but certainly was too tired to be fighting with an angry shark who was almost the same size as his own. 

(They are both more tall in this AU since well, they are spoopy magical creatures, dUhHh. Bob is his canon height still though, same with Bowaev and Bofo. Everyone else's Height changed.)

Boder usually hunted late late at night and sometimes super early in the morning, though it was still slightly sunny out and he wasn't hungry enough to eat the prince and elf, 

even though the Prince looked like a whole snack, perhaps Bosip would- (/J HHABS WE AREN'T FIUSAHK HERE FOR THAT)

cOUgh snEeZe cOuGH aHEm anyways, 

Boder handed the Shark his prince,

(Making Bosip hold Bob in a Bridal style) 

and dropped the Elf to the ground 

"I believe this is yours, sir" Boder had used his pedipalps (It's a certain part of a spider, basically their two front arms) to communicate with Bosip. 

Bosip gave the spider a concerned yet grateful look. 

"HEY HEY HEY, WHY DID YOU DROP ME, I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME YOU DUMB FUCKING SPIDER" The Elf yelled, hitting the spiders legs with his fist.

 The spider picked up the elf again and sat him down in a tree, patting his head then returning back into the cave so he could go back to his slumber which was rudely interrupted by a certain someone. 

"Hehe.. Hey Bosip.." The Prince laughed nervously. 

"I told you to stay in one spot, Bob, How hard is that?" Bosip questioned in a stern tone 

"Seems to be very hard for this "Prince" " 

The Elf said while sliding down a vine that suddenly had appeared on the tree. 

"HEY, ITS NOT THAT HARD.. I JUST SAW SOMETHING GLOWING FROM THE CAVE AND WAS CURIOUS?" Bosip turned to the Elf, looking down. 

"Bobal, Why are you here?" Bosip asked 

"I'm here because this kid almost got me killed, I was simply just trying to mine some new shiny jewels for my new collection I've been working on!" Bobal Stomped angrily, scrunching both his hands into a ball. 

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS SLEEPING.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM.." Bob Choked as he began to Cry, as he hugged Bosip, burying his head in his chest and needing comfort 

(A un-needed AU fact about Bob, Whenever he would cry in the castle walls, he would hide under the sheets and hug his pillows, He never actually had someone there for emotional support since the Guards are just trying to get paid and obey ****'s orders) 

{We aren't going to talk about that guy anymore, I apologize} 

He was upset, and confused. He has almost died maybe 3 times today, and just wants to return home. 

Why is he even trusting this Shark guy.. Why is he even helping him. 

As Bob thought about this, he clenched onto Bosip harder only sobbing more. 

"O-oh god, there is water coming from his face BOBAL WHAT DO I DO?" Bosip asked nervously, not knowing what to do in this situation 

"Thats your own problem, I hate humans so you can deal with that Shitty blue haired bastard yourself" Bobal replied, leaving in a hurry 

"H-HEY, Come Back-.." Bosip called out, Sighing as he looked down to the sobbing Blueberry gripping onto his chest 

"Hey Hey, Look uh.. Its alright uhh... I'll take you back home.. Uhh... Later, When I'm not tired" Bosip made a poor excuse, wanting to keep Bob with him. 

Bob sniffled and looked up to see a nervous yet sympathetic shark face. Bob then softly giggled, with his voice cracking due to the crying 

"Y'know.. For a Beast like you, I'd expect you to have killed me by now like the rest of the humans.. But you.. Are so kind to me, but Why?.." Bob questioned, already having a brighter look on his face 

"Well.. You're a very interesting human, not like one I've ever seen before, you are surely more curious than most others, and for some reason.. Well I'm not sure how to describe it but.. I guess your presence and looks are just very pleasing to me" Bosip full heartedly told the truth about every single thing in that sentence, but left out one important detail.. Which was that he only had Bob here because of ****. 

Bob Smiled, having a light blue tint of what I assume would be blush spreaded across his face.

 "Wow, so you think I'm interesting huh?" Bob asked then smirking, Slowly going on his tippie toes to inch his face closer to Bosip's

 (Bob stop being sus for once, damn) 

"Well yeah, but not like- that" Bosip said Shoving his hand in Bob's face to push him away.

 Bosip looked up at the Night Sky and saw that it had already gotten pitch black, and that it was beginning to become cold 

"I suppose we should find someone more warm before we both turn into Popsicles, Prince." Bosip Suggested 

"You're right.." Bob agreed

 "Here, Follow me" The Shark grasped onto Bob's hand that was covered with a glove. 

This made alarms go off in Bob's head, shivers traveling down his spine.. but he decided not to mention anything about it and enjoy the moment while it lasted.

This is kind of alot of me to be writing, especially on Chromebook, Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter, Sorry it took so long to make a new one, a lot of things happened this Winter break, especially with the drama with (If you know you know) It really upset me alot and then I got sick and I just had no motivation, Anyways thank you for reading this </3