-+𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗+-

Bosip had been swimming in the ocean for awhile now, The sun was beginning to set and Bob was getting very tired, nearly falling asleep on Bosip's head. Bob's bed time was usually at 6-7 pm and he had been outside all day.

(prince's need their beauty sleep too man) 

There was still sun out, He assumed it was about 5 pm just by looking at the sky. He still didn't know where Bosip would be taking him, and the creature had been ignoring him throughout the whole ride. Bosip stopped all of a sudden making Bob perk up to see where they were. 

Bob squinched his eyes as all he could see was a huge mist in the distance, Bosip swam faster again making Bob tiredly panic, he didn't scream but just wrapped his arms around Bosip's neck holding on for dear life.

 He swam right into the misty area and which it made it incredibly hard for Bob to see anything, that was until he saw a huge figure of an island right in front of him.

 "H-hey, where are we?" Bob questioned in a tired tone.

 Bosip let Bob get off his back and onto the strange island infront of him. Bob rubbed his eyes as he stood up in his drenched coat, his body feeling cold, heavy, and wet. 

Bob got angry as he saw Bosip was doing nothing but staring at him, "Dude, are you going to answer me or not?!" Bosip layed on his back and relaxed as he was expecting the Prince to begin yelling at him.

 After that fiesta, Bob turned around and actually got a good look at where he was, he gasped in a amazement.

 He barely gets to go outside and is seeing things that probably no other humans after never seen, or they just never returned to tell the tale.

 There was mini ponds and hot springs everywhere, long vines that tangled around trees and caves and had beautiful blossoms on them, healthy green grass with small pink flowers sprouting everywhere, He also assumed there was a waterfall somewhere nearby because he could hear water falling.

 He then heard water movement behind him and turned around. Bosip suddenly had legs but still had his gills and tail, Bob looked down realizing he had no clothes on and started screaming.

 "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU DAMN MORON" Bosip finally replied to Bob asking

 "What's that?" that question pissed off Bob even more 

"SOMETHING YOU WEAR SO PEOPLE DON'T SEE YOUR FUCKING-" *Insert Male chicken* 

"I don't recall having cloths?" Bosip replied, confused

 "UGHhHH, HERE" Bob took off his drenched coat and threw it at Bosip 

"Also.. ITS NOT PRO-NOUNCED CLOTHS ITS CALLED CLOTHES" Bob exclaimed "Oh, alright" Bosip replied grabbing the coat off from the ground.

A few minutes later skjda-

Bob was sitting near a deep puddle filled with water while he was getting colder by the minute.He dipped his pointer finger into the water checking the temperature, it actually felt quite nice even though it had been getting cold a lot during the nights.

 Bob was staring into the puddle and looking at his reflection and admired himself while doing so, he then saw something in the water and tried to get a closer look. 

Right as he was doing that he saw a hand reach for his leg, this caused him to scream.

 "BOSIP HELP" He cried, Bosip ran over with the small coat on, looking uncomfortable as fuck. He grabbed Bob by the waist in panic and took him away from the puddle, Bob was certainly petrified after this.

 "WHAT IS THAT THING, AND MY COAT-" Bob exclaimed

 "It's kinda small and I'm not sure how "cloths" work" Bosip replied

 "Also lemme deal with this bastard really quickly, wait here Prince" Bosip added, walking to the puddle swaying his huge tail side to side as he looked down at the creature that grabbed Bob.

 As Bob watched from afar, he saw a face appear from out of the so called "puddle" looking like it was hissing at Bosip, Bosip seemed to be growling at it also.

 Was it another siren? Or another creature that was trying to kill Bob, he was scared to find out. As Bosip was communicating to that other "creature" Bob spotted a cave with something blue and shiny glowing from within it.

 Being the curious little shit he is who doesn't know what "stay here" means. He grabbed a stick nearby and began to walk near the entrance of the cave.

 In amazement, his first instinct was to say "Woah", there was shiny stuff everywhere which includes treasure, gems, gold, gems, and shiny items that humans would use (Atleast in the time Bob is in).

 He looked up and saw many huge cobwebs, though he ignored this spotting a large diamond in the form of a Oval. 

He attempted to grab this diamond, not realizing how heavy it actually was as he struggled to pick it up.

He heard a squeaky yet deep voice begin to yell (but whisper) at him 

"HEY KID, STOP TOUCHING THAT YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Bob turned around to see a small Elf who was about as tall as his ankles.

"What in the.. Dude why are you so short, fucking dwarf" Bob replied making fun of the Elf 

"ONE, I'M NOT SHORT, AND TWO, WHISPER,YOU WILL AWAKEN HIM-" the elf angrily grumbled at Bob 

"HAHA- Says the shorty, don't tell me what to do man I-"

 Bob saw The elf was staring concerningly behind Bob, and so he decided to turn around and see what he was looking at.

 He saw a huge ass spider (Arachne) who looked like they have been awoken from their slumber, 

"Awww.. Fuck"