'Pulled Under'

The guard with their paddle in the water got pulled under by something, making the Canoe slowly tipped sideways. One of the Guards grasped onto Bob's arm as the others began to panic. Bob was half oblivious to what was happening 

(Bro i'm sorry he is Bob and does Bob like things smh)

the Boat flipped over causing a huge splash.

 All the fish they had caught fell into the water and all their jewels sunk to the bottom of the ocean. There was a red like color contaminating the water. Bob had finally realized what was happening, and had watched as yet another guard got pulled underneath the ocean surface.

 He never got a great glance at the creature but knew he had to get out. He swam towards the Canoe and tried to flip it back over so he could paddle away, 2 other guards tried to help the Prince, it was a fight for their lives. 

Bob felt something grab his legs from beneath the water and screamed as he got pulled under, he opened his eyes and saw a weird.. Siren like thing? 

It had sharp teeth, Yellow hair, a human like body, and a Shark/Fish tail. He realized it was circling around him (Bosip totally isn't checking Bob out :Insert Smirk Face:)

so he kicked it in the face, His crown fell off but he didn't have time to grab it and squirmed back up to the surface gasping for air. 

"W-WHAT WAS THAT" Prince Bob was shaken up from what happened. 

He looked around and didn't see the Canoe anywhere, DID THOSE BITCHES LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE?! There was no one else around and nothing to float on. 

He saw the creature swim up to the surface as he took a big gulp. 

The creature did nothing but stare at him, slightly whining (He had half his face out the water to look at Bob) "What the fuck do you want from me, you already drowned 4 of the guards, A-and I'm not appetizing?!" (Good one Bob) The creature just handed Bob back his crown.

 "Huh, Thanks?.." Bob questioned. The creature rubbed it's nose and grunted, splashing Bob in the face with his tail. 

"WH- AGH" Bob whipped the Water off his face and stared at the creature again but with a grumpy face.

 "Are you gonna kill me, or are you just gonna continue to torment me?" The creature just went back underneath the water leaving Bob confused as fuck.

 He felt something like hair touch his legs, deciding to look down, Bob saw that the creature was right underneath him, and at full speed the creature decided that he was gonna take Bob for a wild ride 

(THIS SOUNDS SO WRONG BUT HGHGH HE'S LETTING BOB TAKE A RIDE ON HIS BACK GOD DAMN IT) 

Bob grasped onto the creatures shoulders and began screaming like a little girl "WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?! AHHHHHHHH" The creature of course, didn't respond and continued to swim. 

 As Bob continued to scream loud af, he had realized that the creature was taking him back to land "CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" "SLOW DOWN"

 and so that's what the creature did, except.. Bob ended up flying off his back and flopped into the ocean, He swam over the him to make sure he was doing okay.

 The creature just stared at Bob with confusion.

 "uGhHhhHhH, DIDN'T HAVE TO TOSS ME LIKE THAT" As Bob was laying on his back; floating and complaining, the creature simply just stared at Bob practically admiring him since he hadn't seen a human like Bob before.

 He had usually attacked those with Blonde or Brown hair, sometimes even gingers.. But not blue, Bob made the creature curious.

 Bob got in a proper swimming position and grabbed onto the creatures shoulder so he could float without much effort.

 He turned around and saw that he was at his village. Excitement filled his eyes as he thought he was never gonna make it home alive today.

 He saw about 3 huge boats filled with his father's guards sailing out to sea. 

"Aww shit, did they already get news that I'm missing?! Hey.. Um you- uh..wait actually. Do you have a name?" Bob asked the creature, They just had awkward eye contact for a minute as Bob sighed

 "Who am I kidding, you are a fucking fish.. Thing" Bob turned around and tried to swim in the direction of his Village

 (He is better at jumping then swimming lmao)

 but he was already tired from everything that he had done earlier in the day. He heard the creature come behind him and mumble something, though he didn't get to hear it. "Huh?" Bob asked