.*^𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕^*.

Bosip led Bob to the waterfall that Bob had heard earlier when they arrived to the strange island, But there wasn't any shelter around, atleast thats what Bob thought.

 "Bosip, There isn't anything here?" He said confused 

"Just wait.." Bosip picked up Bob yet again 

"W-Wh.. HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" 

Bosip ignored Bob's screaming and leaped over some rocks placed in a interesting order in the river leading to the waterfall.

 "Do you ever not over react, Mr Prince?" Bosip asked

 "I do not overreact! I just simply get shocked, especially from what ever has been happening today.." Bob responded, being grumpy, or just cranky

 "I guess you have a point" Bosip shrugged, walking towards the side of the waterfall and putting Bob down 

"You might get a bit wet, so thats just a heads up" Bosip warned Bob, Walking through a spot behind the waterfall that wasn't being covered by water.

 "How the- What kind of waterfall-?!" Bob exclaimed as he felt something grab his arm and pull him underneath of what he was assuming was a cave hidden behind the waterfall.

 He fell onto Bosip's chest, and didn't realize he had done so until he had looked up. This caused him to freak out and push Bosip away from him.

 "D-DUDE, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT PERSONAL SPACE IS.." Bob exclaimed again

"Actually no, please tell me P r i n c e" Bosip teased, giving Bob a smirk knowing he had done it on purpose.

 "I hate you" Bob mumbled 

"Too bad prince, you're stuck with me" Bosip snickered. (Bosip just pulled the /hj card out)

 Bosip took off the small coat that Bob had given him and jumped into a body of water that had led in and out of the cave. Bob gave Bosip a stern look 

"You need real clothes man.. Also why are you back in the water?" Bob asked 

"I dislike being really dry, and that c l o t h e s was hurting me, I dislike it" Bosip whined 

"OH OH! Y'know what, When you take me back to my kingdom, we can get you clothes! I love buying new clothes and shoes, Its so fun!!" Bob screamed in excitement, Bosip found this kind of cute and smiled, though that smile soon turned to a frown as he realized that Bob still wants to return to his home.

 Bosip still doesn't know what he would like to do. Bob stopped talking about purchasing new clothes because he had noticed Bosip's mood had gone down.

 "Hey, Shark boy, are you alright?" Bob asked, slightly joking around. 

Bosip realized he had been frowning and immediately fixed himself. 

"Ahh- I'm fine, just thinking about something, you should sleep. You need rest.." Bosip said changing the subject as fast as possible. 

"Well alright.." Bob responded unsure, he walked over to a patch of dry moss and layed down.

 He was too tired to complain on how uncomfortable it was. He grabbed his coat that Bosip was recently wearing and used it as a blanket since it was very cold.

 Once Bob had fallen asleep, 

(which Bosip was watching him from underwater) 

Bosip went off to do his own things. Such as stalking some villagers. 

There was a blonde haired girl and a black haired boy who seemed to be trying to have a candle date by the sea.

 What a huge mistake they made.

 They had a basket full of fruit and sweet pastries, which seemed to be freshly baked. 

Bosip wasn't sure that he wanted to bother them since they were just trying to enjoy their date, but he realized that Bob still had to eat, Since of course- Bob is a living organism too.

Bosip wouldn't want to share Fish with the Prince so He thought that he could simply take other two legged food. He sat in the water watching the two, they seemed to be talking.

 Which that talking turned into yelling, and soon enough, Bosip had seen the Blonde haired girl stomp away, seeming frustrated. The guy got up running after her. Leaving only the Basket behind. 

He crawled up onto the surface and didn't bother changing into his human form. He grabbed the basket and carried it in his mouth, not wanting to get it wet while he is swimming back to the island.

  (Skip cause like I've been writing for a hour now, It actually took me 2 weeks to finish this one chapter btw-) 

Bosip had finally arrived back at the island after taking his time swimming back, He didn't want to get Bob's food wet, Even if he technically kidnapped Bob, he can still be a gentleman. 

He placed the basket beside Bob, but right before he went to go back underwater He stared at Bob yet again, Admiring his sleeping form. 

Staring at the Prince's bright blue hair, ruined outfit, messed up gloves, the shiny crown lying beside him, and his face, that might be Bosip's favorite thing about Bob, Every expression he would make could just make Bosip smile, and he couldn't help it. 

The prince has his own charm he never knew about.

 After maybe 7 minutes of staring at Bob, he finally returned into the water and found a clear area covered by sand, with some coral lying around here and there. 

Bosip buried himself under the sand, sticking only his head and tail out of the sand (Kind of like a Sting ray) Soon enough they were both asleep, and awaited the next morning.

-End of this Chapter-