Chapter 1 ~ The Meet Up

|
|
|

It was a cold, autumn morning. Dream was making his way through the woods to his and Technoblades, who is his childhood best friend, regular training spot. As Dream walked through the woods, leaves fell in his path and as he stepped on them they made a nice crunch which satisfied his ears.

As Dream was approaching the secret training spot he spotted Techno, silently humming to himself while sitting on a tree stump sharpening his Axe. He was dressed in a Netherite garment and as usual he had his hair tied into a long braid. As Dream slowly approached Techno, Techno looked up at Dream and greeted him with a smile. He didn't say a word, he just smiled, nodded, and got up from the stump which he was previously sitting on.

"Finally!", stated Techno walking towards Dream.

Though as he got closer to the Blonde haired masked man he slowly got more and more confused.

"Why are you without your armor and without your weapons? You do know we are training today? And that people are on the hunt looking for you. They will kill you if they find you, don't you know.", exclaimed Techno looking at Dream with a face full of so many emotions Dream couldn't quite figure out what the emotions were, which was unusual because Dream always was able to figure out people's emotions since he was an infant, and usually he could read Technos with ease but today was different...

Dream chuckled brushing it off, "I know I know but today I wanted to do things a little differently...". Techno looked at Dream with a questioning look on his face, for it was quite unusual for Dream to switch up his daily routines that he closely followed.

"Wow! The almighty Dream has finally given me, a mere peasant, a break.", Techno exclaimed sarcastically.

Dream just looked at Techno and grind while giving a small eyeroll, he gave Techno a soft chuckle and motioned for Techno to come over to him. Techno also chuckled and hurriedly scurried over to Dream who was making his way to a giant dark oak tree. Dream slid down and sat leaned up against the tree, Techno followed and sat next to him. Techno looked at Dream with a confused and curious face, Dream knew what Techno wanted...Answers.

"I don't want to fight today...", stated Dream looking at Techno. Technos face eased a little but he still wondered.

"Why though? You always want to fight or as sane people would say train.", Techno asked, waiting patiently for a small chuckle but he got nothing but silence in response.

Dream sat for a second staring off into the distance before answering, trying to think carefully on how he would state his next words.

"I want to tell you a little about my past...", Dream answered, Techno's face lit up.

Techno had been asking about Dreams' past for a long time and every time the answer was always the same, No. Though this time it was different, Dream actually agreed and Techno didn't even have to ask.

"I know you've been wanting to know for a while now so since we are friends I think it's time I explain some things, more like past events which have led me to be the person I am today...", Dream explained, Techno just sat there waiting for Dream to start.

Dream sighed, "It's time I guess... Well it all started...".

|
|
|

*Hey guys! My name is Ace and this is my first story so no judging. I think this is original because I haven't seen anyone do it yet but if someone has please let me know so I can give credit! I hope you enjoy my story, I will be updating it whenever I find time to write. So enjoy!*