Chapter 2 ~ Were It All Started

|
|

|

Dream sighed, "It's time I guess... Well it all started in my origin place... the end biome."

|
|

*This next section takes place in the past*

|

It was a dark and stormy night in the end city, all citizens were up on their feet awaiting the arrival of the next king of the end.  The queen finally after three hours had a beautiful baby boy, which she named Dream.  She named him Dream because she had been Dreaming of that day since she found out, she was so excited and so were all the citizens.

2 hours after he was born they announced his arrival to the citizens, they were so excited, all except one person.  It was a man, an enderman, he hated that the queen married a human and had a child with her.  He was furious, for he was supposed to be the queen's husband until the human came along, and he was even more furious when he found out the queen married a women.  He wanted revenge and he knew just how to get it, he would sneak into the castle in a few days and steal the child in his slumber.

No one would expect this because everyone around was in aww and adored the child and his beauty.  He had beautiful blond hair that in the light of an eye of ender glowed bright purple, and green eyes that looked as if they were emeralds.  No one would dare to touch the child unless given permission because they know the punishment that would follow, all except for the one enderman so blinded by rage he couldn't see how foolish he was being.

|

A week passed and it was finally the day the enderman was going to sneak into the palace and take the child.  He waited for night to fall and quietly teleported into Dreams room, he creeped over to the crib where he found Dream silently in his slumber.

He swiftly picked up Dream in his arms and got ready to teleport when suddenly Dream awoke and screamed when he realized that he was in the arms of a stranger and not of his parents.  As the enderman saw the hallway light flash on he quickly teleported away with Dream in his arms, and once he made it out he ran for his home trying his best to keep the infant quiet.

Once he made it home he ran down to his basement where there was a secret ender portal to the human realm.  Just as he was getting ready to jump in he heard the palace alarm go off that was made to alert citizens if anything happened to Dream.  The enderman quickly jumped through the portal into the human realm with Dream making his final escape.  Once the enderman got through the portal he quickly teleported up to the ground level into a small village.  He found a well and dropped Dream down in it before quickly returning to the portal and back to the end so as to not grow any suspicion.

|
|

*Back to present time*

|

"So you're saying you are the ender queen's son and you were kidnapped and thrown down a well?!", shouted Techno, surprised and also curious. Dream looked at Techno and sighed.

"Yes, though you didn't let me finish. There is still a lot to the story that has not been said...but I think that was enough for today. Meet me here tomorrow bright and early and I will continue the story.", stated Dream, sighing as he saw Technos facial expression not wanting the story to end.

"Wait! Can't you tell me some more? It's only sunset, can't you say more?", Techno begged, so curious and caught up in the story he didn't want it to end. Dream looked at Techno and sighed.

"I'm sorry Tech but like you said earlier I shouldn't be out without my weaponry and armor, there are people on the hunt for me I need to get home.", sighing Dream, he looked at Techno with a serious look.

Techno sighed, "Fine~ I guess you do have to be alive to tell me the rest of the story." Dream and Techno laughed.

"Bye Tech see you tomorrow bright and early!", Dream yelled back to Techno while waving as he started through the forest back to his base in the mountain that Techno helped him to build to hide from the bounty on his head. Techno waved to Dream and started the other way back to his home.

|
|
|

*Ello my guys, gals, and non binary pals it's me Ace! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with things during the holidays. Anyways thanks for reading so far! This all comes straight from my head, no script or anything, that's how I like to do things. I'll be posting some time soon hopefully but anyways, Bye for now!*