02. talk

"but you love me, right?"

CHAPTER TWO,
TALK

"okay, so let's talk," the brunette said, now completely being serious, like he's in an important match. (y/n) gulped, can't even bear to look at him, an awkward smile appears on her lips, showing that she's kinda scared of tooru.

what if he's going to yell at her? although tooru never once in his life ever yells at anyone, except for ushijima but his close friends? not once.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR HIDING ABOUT THIS FROM YOU FOR 16 YEARS," with guilt in her heart, she bowed with her palms while touching one's head to the floor, apologizing. she really did the dogeza bow to earn his forgiveness. she knows it's wrong to completely cut off contacts with him and the others but she was just an immature girl back then, due to broken heart she did all of that and soon found out she's carrying her little angel.

tooru looked at the figure who's trembling while bowing, and smiled softly. "you don't have to apologize," he took her hands, and get her up, he stared at her wet eyes, pond of tears are visible.

and it made the mother cried even louder, how can this man simply say that? she doesn't deserve him at all. "TOORU DON'T SAY THAT I'M CRYING EVEN LOUDER!" and so the oikawa tooru laughed again, meanwhile his arms are open to hug (y/n), he hugged her tightly, gently rubbing her back.

"it's not your fault, it never was. i was the one who decided to end it all, without knowing you were carrying. i should be the one for you to blame. and yet you aren't mad at me? instead you told akari about me?" now the laughter has turned into sobs. how can this be so emotional?

"because akari deserves to know who's her father, tooru. i know you ended things for our own good, although i was very immature back then, i deleted all the contacts and only keep mom and dad's, i changed my phone number and all, started my new life in college," that's (y/n)'s answer.

"(y/n)," tooru called.

"yeah?"

"i'm glad we met again. friends like we used to be?" holding (y/n)'s hands tight after the hug, tooru smiled, his brown eyes are focused on her.

she nodded as an answer, grinning happily, to tooru, he really missed that smile, and even now she's in her 30s, she doesn't look old at all. it's like he could still see her in her high school uniform, talking about the latest shoujo manga that has recently been released.

"god tooru you made me cry so hard, i just got home from work and you made me even messier," grabbing the nearest tissue box, she took out a few and wiped her eyes and cheeks, also her runny nose.

"so, what are you now? i remember that you don't have any dream jobs back in high school," the brunette asked, also took the tissue (y/n) offered and wiped his tears.