03. first meeting

"what are you listening to?"

CHAPTER THREE,FIRST MEETING

CHAPTER THREE,
FIRST MEETING

it's quiet, all four of them are enjoying their food, until a certain brunette decided to open his mouth.
"you're good at cooking now," he said, and that made (y/n) put her spoon down and glared at him.
"so you were saying i wasn't good at cooking before?" she asked, obviously frustrated with tooru's words.

ignoring (y/n)'s death stare, he answered her. "well, yeah," he sure does love making her blood boil to the point you can actually cook an egg.

"but you loved my cooking back then, you even complimented my foods dumbass."

"i had bad taste buds," yeah, obviously joking. when in reality, tooru has loved her cooking for so long, even craved milk bread that she made, it's different from the stores tooru had gone to, very different. he couldn't find the same as her. this may sounds corny but he thinks it's because all the love she put in? oh well, she likes those corny romance manga anyway, but she would look at tooru with a weird face if he told her that. she's very much someone you can't understand much.

"oh yeah? i should rinse your mouth with chili water so you can get your taste buds back," (y/n) smiled, but it's a mocking smile.

"you won't."

"oh i will, just you see."

their not so friendly conversation continues as iwaizumi and akari just watched them mouth fighting. but akari somehow amazed. not that her mother rarely jokes around with her, she did. their house of 2 will never be quiet.
it's just when she's with tooru, she can see the high schooler (y/n), joking around wearing her high school uniform, because she had seen her mother's old pictures. she was an energetic girl back then, totally the opposite of her.

"when will you go back to France?" (y/n) asked.

"do you not want me here?" and there we go again.

"that's not what i meant asshole. you're a coach," she dropped her spoon as she finished the dish, and ready to clean the table when the three if them had finished eating soon after her.

"maybe in 2 or 3 weeks, they will call me if there's an emergency, though i planned to stay here only for a week," the brunette replied, looking at his used to be high school sweetheart cleaning the table.

"and why is that?"

"i came back and found out i had a 15 year old daughter, give a man a break okay, i wanna know a lot more about akari," it's understandable to her, and just like that, he has made his daughter grin happily.

she frowned but decided to not open her mouth, and continue to walk to the kitchen, so she can do all the dishes. iwaizumi offered to help her like the gentleman he is, but (y/n) refused, she said she can do all of them alone, she's used to it.
when they were teenagers, whenever she cooked something for them, iwaizumi was the one, and had always been to offer a hand, but the brunette got jealous easily so he ended up washing all the dishes with (y/n) giggling next to him.