░🖤PART-1(가르마-하나)🖤░

January 5, 2022       A normal morning

January 5, 2022
      A normal morning.

Y/N POV:
Oh, it's 6:00 a.m.
  I should get ready for school.
I really love to go to school early. It's refreshing until all the students start to arrive.

The only person I've been friends with is BYEON. She is the best! She's my bestest friend.

I said her to come school early too. But she refused huh- she wants to sleep more. Ah, I should get ready now.

As I AM totally ready to go to school. I'll go now.

I live with my family. I everyday I wake up get ready and make my own breakfast and leave to School.

My mom actually makes the breakfast every night. Every morning I just give the foods in the oven and eat. I don't know how to cook that delicious things. Lol

Ah, finally I'm school.

Just as everyday. The weird school gaurd smiled at me.

Well I actually don't mind that and I smiled back.

The weird thing about the gaurd is, 7:30 a.m is the last time I see the gaurd. Like I've never seen him on duty other time.

It feels like I'm the only one who can see him.

Humm, whatever imma go to classroom now.

Huh? Wait-

Who is that guy?or boy? Or whatever-

He is handsome indeed. But who is he?

Even if he is handsome, he's a bit scary.

I smoothly went to my seat and sat down.

Why is he here?huh

I'm so curious about that boy. Should I ask him?

Why does he seems a bit familiar?

Huh- but also actually not maybe.

Let me ask him.

As I went to where he was seating.  I said  "Hi, may I know why you're here?"

I saw he was staring at me. And that's so weird and spooky and creepy shit-

    Atleast he should answer. Atleast with a "Hi"?? Huh?

He was staring at me still, but now? He just went back to where he was reading. Like seriously? I'm so freaking embarrassed, what's the reason? To be this rude huh? What does he think he is. I'm never gonna give any attention to him ever again. I swear.

Ah, I went back to my seat.

Y/n! Wake up! Iyaa! Teacher will come soon.

I woke up since BYEON was calling me for the thousand time.

Uh? Wait- was that boy a total Dream? Like seriously? I thought that actually happened. No man how can that be a dream? But why was I sleeping! Then ofc that was a dream. Aaa, I'm stressed.

What are you thinking huh?

Ah, nothing..

----------------

Iya! Y/n let's go see Sunghoon.

What? No, you go alone. I'm not in the mood to go anywhere rn.

Please y/n!!

Ahh no.

Please plsss!!

No.

Ok fine, I'll go alone.

Nah, wait I'll go with you.

Aww! My cutie Y/nie

As we went to Sunghoon's class. We both say that He was bullying an innocent student again.

HERE WE GO AGAIN BYEON!

AH, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE COME. This is the only thing I don't like about him. Why do he have to bully innocent people. Argh!

Let's go Y/n.

Okk.

----------------
As now the it's too me to go home. I picked up my things and getting ready to go to school. I always go home alone and that's so normal lol.

I'm almost home. While I was walking, the only thing I was thinking about is THAT BOY. I'm still so curious about who is he? And mainly, I just dreamed about him or he was really there? Questions are all over my brain now. Idk what to do. I'll just go home and rest, I'll eventually forget about the Boy.

As I'm right in front of my house gate. I SAW THAT BOY AGAIN.

WHAT? SO I WASN'T DREAMING ABOUT HIM. HE WAS REAL. I WANT TO GO HOME. THE HELL IM SCARED. HE'S SCARING ME.

"WELCOME HOME Y/N"

WHAT? HE JUST SPOKE?? WHY IS HE WELCOMING ME? WILL HE GONNA KILL ME NOW? WHAT WILL I DO NOW!?

------------------

I woke up and saw that I was sleeping in my room on my study table, still with my school uniform on.

HOW DID I END UP WAKING UP  FROM A DREAM AGAIN?