░🖤PART-3(가르마-셋)🖤░

Y/N POV

As now it's already 6 p.m, I'm going home with Jay. We have a plan. He'll stay in my house until he finds a part time job. Because that's the only way we have as now. He'll just come into my room using the back door. Well, ik it'll be hard to stay. But ok.. here's BYEON is spamming me. Because I didn't go to school today. And I always say everything to her, if I miss school or something, because I'm her only friend she gets bored alone in school. Even though she's quite popular in school, many people wants to be friend with her but she actually doesn't cares.

We are here Jay!

Oh, yes.

I'll lead you to back door. And then I'll go to my room and do everything as planned ok?

Uh, yes.

Even though I'm being normal outside. But I'm still processing what's happening and what I saw earlier. And there's he's gonna live with me.

Hi mom! Hi dad!

Hello y/n!

I'm tired,I'm going to my room ok? I'll take a nap so don't disturb me.

Ok.

I went to my room as fast as I can
Coz Jay is waiting outside.

Iya! Jay come on.

------------

Jay? I haven't asked it yet but are you okey with me calling you "Jay"?

Yeah, I'm okay with anything you call me.

Ok then.. as soon as I finished my sentence,I heard my little sister knocking the door.

Me and Jay both widened our eyes not knowing what'll we do now. I soon said Jay to hide somewhere in this small room and I went to open the door.

...

WHAT HAPPENED AECHI?

I want sleep with you today.

What? Sorry it's a no today. I'm very tired and didn't mom said you not to knock my door?

She did, but I wanted to stay with you today.

No, not today go sleep with mom and dad.

She started crying and went to downstairs. I actually don't care much about that bruh lol.

As I closed the door, I can't see Jay. Where is he?

Hey Jay, where are you?

I said almost whispering,and I saw he was sitting behind my study table, aish my heart- he's so cute.

Come on Jay, why are you there?

Is she gone yet?

Yes yes!

----------

Y/n I want to say you something.

Sure! What's it?

Do you wanna know the reason why I end up dying?  Sunghoon was the murderer. We were really good friends. More like Best friends. But one day, do you remember the day when you won the first prize of School ART COMPETITION?

Yeah, I do. Wait Sunghoon was your bbesst friend? That's unbelievable he bullies everyone.

Well, he was my bestfriend but no more of course. Now come to the point. That day when you were in front of the whole school, That was the day I first saw you. I Fall in love at first sight. I really liked you from that day.

I literally frozed and not knowing what to do. Will I dance or shout or what the hell I'll do Idk. He freaking used to like me??? How will I even believe that oh my god. Ok calm down Y/n! Calm down.
I said to myself.

After all the announcements were done. I went to Sunghoon and I said, Hey did you saw the girl at the assembly? I think I like her. And then Sunghoon glared at me and pulled me by my collar and said What? I like her and I know her before you did. So don't you dare to take her away from me. And at that point I was so so angry I pushed him away and came home quickly.

What the actual fuck? Sunghoon also used to like huh? Noh that's impossible. But I  should just listen to Jay for now.

After that day Sunghoon started ignoring me. So do I. We were no longer bestfriends. But we were more like enemies. In the other side you didn't know anything about this. This is how some days went. And then.. in a normal day I went to school and......