░🖤PART-4(가르마-넷)🖤░

Just as everyday day I went to school and

And what Jay?

Sunghoon and his friends told me that they want to meet me behind the school.

I went there and I didn't know what'll happen next. After I arrived there I saw Sunghoon and his friends. They looked angry. Very angry. That time they said me thousand times not to like you. Even though I never tried to go around you. What was the point of attacking me. Sunghoon,who was my best friend turned into my real enemy. That day they killed me. So badly. That gaurd saw me dying. Said nothing. I don't want to remember those again. Now that I have you.

I'm so sorry! It was all my fault. But don't be sad from now on. You do have me right behind you! I'll always be with you. And you know what? 

YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE.

as soon as I said that, I felt really good. I don't know this feeling. Weather he likes me now or not. I still like him. While I said this. I saw him looking at me softly. And just after that, he came closer to me. More closer. He immediately kissed me in the lips. I'm so shocked right now. But I kissed back?

After a few seconds I pulled back from the kiss because I can't breathe. And right now I don't know what just happened. And I'm again processing! My first love also took my first kiss! How will I stay calm? Meanwhile this is really awkward silence in here now.

Uhm..Jay- I'm going to sleep now.
But where will you sleep?

Yeah, I can sleep on the floor.

What no- my room isn't that big. And you're so tall! I'll sleep in the floor. You just sleep in the bed ok?

Why don't we both sleep on the bed?

Wt- what did he just said? I'm gonna sleep with him? No man that's impossible. But where else I can sleep- but no I don't think I'll sleep with him-.

What are you thinking Y/n? You can trust me. It's just for a night. I'll try hard to find a job tomorrow,I promise!

Ohk then?...

Why did I said that just now- I'm literally regretting. Getting butterflies- many things happening to my life just in a day. This is an amazing day for me. I'm so nervous. I'm gonna cry- oh no I should just go and sleep.

As we both are in the bed. I can feel his breathe on my neck. My bed isn't too large coz it's just for me and someone tall like him is sleeping here woah.

-----------

I woke and didn't saw Jay.  I looked carefully and the bathroom light is on so maybe he's there. I should change myself now to go to school.

I was changing my dress ,, and I'm doing it so hurrily coz Jay can come here in any minute. And I'm almost done. I'll just change my top now..

I was about to change it but

Y/n, you could atleast say before changing? I'm so sorry. Don't worry I didn't see anything.

Oh wtf- what just happened.

Thanks. I'll be more careful.
I said and went to the bathroom as soon as possible.

---------

Both of us are ready to go. But Jay will be going outside using the back door. Because of course my family doesn't know it and I managed to stay with him a night in my little room, now I'm kinda proud of myself lol.

And finally Jay and I succeed to  escape from my house without anyone noticing.

Y/n, Today I promise I'LL find a job. As a part timer.

It's ok if you don't find it by today. Don't stress yourself!  And now I'll go to school now! Byee! Don't get lost though! I promise I'll buy you a phone soon.

Aaa!ok bye y/n thanks for everything.

------------

Ok finally arrived school. I'm late today. Like not late actually but not early, most of the students are here already, so that's kinda stressing but BYEON is here so I don't need to worry.

Yah! Y/n!! You didn't replied my messages! Found a boyfriend or something huh? I saw you with a boy outside the school! C'mon spill the tea bestie! You should atleast introduce him to your only one bestie!! BYEON said while smirking.

Uh, I'm not sure if he's my boyfriend or not but I like him and he said he likes me too,, so not so soon- I mean I'll introduce you with him later. I said nervously because if she recognize Jay she may pass out omgg no.

 I said nervously because if she recognize Jay she may pass out omgg no

A/N::
Happy New year my loves! Happy 2022!!