part 13.

Bella: maria(maid's name) take him to our guest room...!!!

Y/n: no unnie it's ok I will take him....!!

Suga: we have maids tho....!!

Y/n: it's ok i don't have any problem...!!....let's go yeoni....!!....and maria please take his things to guest room....

Maria: ok mam...!!

Guest room.....

Y/n: here's your room

Y/n: here's your room....!!

He sat on bed....

Yeonjun: so tell me about you....!!

Y/n: what...???

Yeonjun: ohhh...!!... my innocent baby do you have any boyfriend....???

Y/n: umm...n-not yet....!!

Yeonjun: do you wanna stay single forever...!!!

Y/n: (nervous laugh)

Yeonjun: umm...y/n can i ask you something....!!!

Y/n: of course...what you want to know...??

Yeonjun: why are you so nervous in there...i can see you are tense about something.....does something happened...??

Y/n: n-no nothing happened...(lie)

Yeonjun: you are lying...(glaring)

Y/n: n-no I am not...!!

Yeonjun: i am warning you and this is last warning....sit here and tell the truth....!!!

Y/n sits beside him....

Y/n: actually i stated having felling towards my brother in laws.....!!!

Yeonjun: WHAT.....!!!!!

Y/n: don't shout and listen carefully....!!!

Yeonjun: ok....

Y/n: I know i don't spouse to have feelings towards my brother in laws but i can't stop my feelings towards them....they are growing day by day.....i don't know what to do....and

Yeonjun: and...??

Y/n: i guess they also have felling for me....not the sister in law fellings...as a  women...!!!

Yeonjun: are you Sure y/n...??...what about noona...did she knows about it..??

Y/n: no never she don't know about it...and i am not sure they have felling towards him.....and they never talked sweetly to unnie....but they are sweet towards me..!!

Yeonjun: i will help you to know the truth..!!

Y/n: how..??

Yeonjun: I have a plan...!!

Y/n: what plan..???

Yeonjun: by making them jealous...we will act like couple infront of them...if they have fellings for you they will be jealous and they will definitely confess their love....!!

Y/n: I don't want to betrayed unnie....

Yeonjun: listen y/n if they don't love your unnie then your unnie will be never happy in this marriage life...!!...if she move on she will find her real soulmate.....and your brother in laws also...!!

Y/n: hmm...you are right...so when this plan will be start...???

Yeonjun: from tomorrow....

Y/n: ok...

To be continued------