part 16.

Still y/n pov

They are looking at me with their dark eyes....like i said something wrong....

Y/n: did you guys heard me what i said.....!!!

They didn't said anything and stated going towards unnies room...!!

I sigh and sat on my chair.....

Yeonjun: what did you said y/n...!!

Y/n: you heard what I said...!!

Yeonjun: you know y/n they never said sorry to anyone never followed anyone's order this is the frist time they are apologising......

I am silently hearing....is that so they never said sorry to anyone and never followed anyone's order....why are they following my orders....!!!!

Yeonjun: you should say sorry to her....they are hurt by your words....!!!

Y/n: you are right i am too harsh on them...

Bts POV

We never say sorry to anyone but still we say sorry to her .....now she is telling say sorry to that b*tch....she is so mean to our angry but our angel lovers her so much....so kind she is....for her can do anything.....this thing if any other person told we will definitely kill that person but......... our angle scold us we can never be angry on her......

Back to y/n pov

We finished our breakfast and sat in couch....suddenly they came in living room with unnie...

Y/n: unnie then let's go to amusement park...!!

Bella: hmm.....

Y/n: then go drees up....

She left.....

Y/n: umm....guys i sorry for shouting i really don't mean to shout on you all...but i become angry because i can't see tears in her eyes....please forgive me.....

Suddenly they started laughing.....

Y/n: what happened....why are you all laughing..???

Tea: you are thinking we are angry on you....!!

Y/n: aren't you....??

Jimin: never.....

Jin: we can understand how you fell....so it's ok you don't mind your cute scold....

J-hope: go everyone get ready...

Y/n: ok....

At y/n wardrobe....

But suddenly yeonjun came and said

Yeonjun: y/n remember about plan we have continue the plan....

Y/n: umm yeah what's next...

Yeonjun: we will wear same dress like lovely couple....!!

Y/n: but-

Yeonjun: no buts just do what i said...

Y/n: ok....

To be continued------