part 15.

Skip to the next morning .....sorry another is very lazy...😅

Y/n pov.......

I wake up from my beauti sleep....

Y/n: good morning world...!!!

Suddenly i remember yeonjun's plan
I started sweating cause of nervousness

Y/n: what i will do by any chance if they become jealous....(started biting Neil's)...!!

Y/n: no no y/n think positive....you can do it fighting....

I run to the bathroom....

After shower i ware this....

I came downstairs....
Then i go to the dining hall....

Sorry i changed the dining rooms pic

Everyone sitting in dining table casually i sit beside unnie but i saw yeonjun is pointing to sit his next....

So i sat beside yeonjun.....but my brother in laws looking at with dark eyes....urgh!!

Yeonjun: good morning baby....

Y/n: y-yeah g-good morning everyone...!!

Bts: hmm...(started eating)

Bella: hmm morning....

Are they angry on me.....frist unnie now they are angry on me (sad).....

Yeonjun pov....

I can see y/n is sad because they being cold to her.....what can i do to make her happy....then i remember something...

Yeonjun: guys let's go to amusement park...!!

Namjoon: no we have some work today....

Bella: yeah it's an amazing idea let's go please...

Suga: WE SAID NO CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND...(shout)..

Bella flinch by suga's roar.....tears came to her eyes and run from there....

Y/n pov....

How can they talk to her like that no literally shouts on her and this is ENOUGH...!!!!

Y/n: what the hell guys why are you behaving like this....from the frist day you guys are so mean and rude to my unnie.....i love my unnie more than anything but you guys giving her hart every day.....now you all made her cry...!!!!

They are listening silently and shocked including yeonjun also yeah this is the first time i become this angry......but suddenly they said made me more angry....!!

Suga: we are sorry y/n....

Bts (expect suga): we too...

Y/n: What the hell you guys are saying sorry to me..!! GO SAY SORRY TO UNNIE..!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued------