part 40.

Y/N pov...

I was crying mess miya and lina was comforting me. Miya is yeonjun's wife and lina is Jackson oppa's wife.

 Miya is yeonjun's wife and lina is Jackson oppa's wife

Lina: don't cry y/n ah. We are with you we will soon find hana.

Y/n: i can't. I can't leave without my baby. She is my world my dream my soul.

Miya: we can understand we are trying our best to find that b!tch. Where she took our hana.

Jackson: hey sister don't be like this. You know i really missing my that naughty sister.

Yeonjun: you hyung know how much strong she was in past. Be like that y/n. And think positive you will hana soon.

Suddenly y/n phone ranged... it was unknown number. Y/n picked up the call.

In call

Bella: hey sister how are you ?

Y/n: b-bella...bella tell me where is my daughter. Or i will kill you.

Bella: oh this much hyper. Ok you want your daughter back ryt.

Suga took that ph from y/n...and roared loudly..

Suga: b!tch tell me where is our daughter or i will make suffer in hell.

Bella: oh hubby don't be like that i don't like that....I'm telling if you want you daughter back then come to the ×××location
If you tried to call police the say byy byy to your daughter.

She ended the call..

Jackson: let me inform the cops..

Y/n: no no no oppa i don't wanna risk my baby's life. Please n-no..

Namjoon: baby then how can-

Y/n: I'm going to this location...she want my life exchange of my daughter's life the i will not hesitate to end my life.

Jungkook: what are you talking about y/n no you can't do we wasn't let you do this...

Y/n: b-but my b-baby

Tae: guy's let go frist...Jackson yeonjun you guys stay here we are going frist. If we get any trouble then we will inform you guys.

Yeonjun: but....ok.

In that abandoned building...