1

"Are you kidding?" That was the first time, Eggsy saw Harry losing control. It made him nervous, so he started talking again, about little convesation he had, while Harry left to get them drinks.

"I'm not. We could expect this situation. Man, which we want to get, really likes us after this dinner. That's why he wants to go fishing with us. And when you think about it, it is really practical, to offer a room in his hotel, so we don't have to travel..." Eggsy tried to look so neutral and not nervous. Like it is no big deal to sleep in one room with Harry. But it was big deal. Enormous, actually. He tried to hide it even from himself, but there was this thing... He really liked Harry. He tauhgt it is jut friendship, or respect, or something, but no. He liked his hair, he liked to see him smile and he was just perfect. Too perfect for him.

"Oh my god, Egssy. I understand. I just haven't seen a killer, so familar with gay couple he just met, in a while. I think it might be a trap. But I guess you already said, we'll stay and gentleman can't just change his mind. So we're going to our room, of course..."

"Of course," Eggsy replied, going after Harry. Nervous as hell.

"You think he told them to give us just one bed?" Eggsy asked, surprised, as they looked at their sleeping place.

"I guess..." Harry said calmly.

"I'll take the couch," as Eggsy said, he moved to little sofa, in corner of room.

"Come one, Eggsy. You would definitely not be comfortable on that thing. And we need a good sleep for tomorow. We are two adult people. If you don't have a problem to sleep with me, I really don't have a problem to sleep with you."

"....in one bed," Eggsy added without thinking.

"Sure. In one bed. Is it okay?" Harry asked a bit worried. Eggsy acted so strange...

"Yeah.... sure....oh I forgot my phone, at the dinner. Im gonna pick it and call my sis. I'll try to not make noise when I'll come back, so you can sleep or anything..." Damn. I can't even talk to him, Eggsy thaught as he finally get out of room and closed the door. He had his phone. And he felt a bit like Harry excatly knew (or saw) it... damn. Now he knows, he make Eggsy nervous. To be honest, he probably knows it all the time, but he is a gentleman, so he does not talk about how stupid, immoral and bad decision it was. But....

It was not a decision. There is just one. What to do, when he'll come back to their room?