6

Julio stayed in the same position for a moment, then put the gun down.

"No," Eggsy was so ready for death he had no idea what's going on. "I am not going to kill you right now. Maybe 10 minutes later but now you should talk," said Julio and left the room.

After few infinitive moments, when Eggsy was thinking about death and if it was not better than this awful silence and anything that is coming next, Harry said: "Was it true?"

"What part actually?" it couldn't be really any more awkward.

"What you feel for me. Was that true? Or were you just gettin some time?" Eggsy couldn't look at him directly. he was so ashamed, little did he noticed hope and amusement in Harry's words.

"Yes, it..." Harry turned to him and grasp him around waist. Eggsy looked him straight in eyes.

"Wait, what is this?" he was so confused, yet couldn't he resist little smile, because Harry was never this close to him. Especially after hearing something like this. It was crazy. But beautiful. Harry was beautiful. Even tough he had blood on lips and he was hurted.

"My respond," Harry answered and came closer to Eggsy's face, bringing him closer to his chest. There were just centimeters between them when door opened wide and they jump away from each other. Eggsy wondered for a moment if it was a spy reflex or lovers one. Whatever, it was Julio. Just. in. this. momement. jesus. Eggsy was so close to the most beautiful thing in his life.

"Woah, i expected a lot, but not that you start to make out. Like, look at yourself, you don't look fuckable at all." Eggsy smiled. With that such-a-almost-kiss he received a lot of energy and he could swim in adrenaline. What a time to be alive.

"Well, dear, i guess you say that just becuase you're jealous. Hovewer fuckable you are, people only bang you for money," he said with little smirk. Julio was in moment next to him, ready to hit the rest of blood ouf of him.

"What did you just said?" But shouldn't he ever turned his back to kingsman. The moment he did, Harry hit him in the head and then it was easy for Eggsy to kick him and finish it.

"Oh, you heard," he said, more to himself, since Julio couldn't hear him any more. He looked for keys and found them in one of his pockets. Eggsy throwed them to Harry.

"I have no idea where we are, or how many of them is there. We should make some plan," Harry was again ready to work. To fight. Eggsy got ready too and was more than little pissed their romantic moment is over so quickly. But he knew if they get out, they could live happily ever after. Have beautiful house and forty dogs....

"Eggsy!" ...yeah, maybe later. Now he followed Harry through dark corridor. It was close to ladder, when they met first two guards which stepped their way. But they were no match for them.

When guards were lying on floor Eggsy stepped on ladder.

"I am going first Eggsy," Harry insisted kindly, putting his hand on Eggsy's waist.

"I dont really think so," Eggsy argued, smiling flirty but protectively. Harry probably wanted to push him away at first, but it was beautiful feeling to just hold him. Like it was like this always. Like they were not underground, running from death. "I dont want anything to happen to you."

"But so do I." Then Eggsy let Harry go first. He still got his back anyway....

♦♦♦♦♦♦

Few minutes later they were cathing breath, in car next to (obviously not Smith's, so probably) Julio's house. Harry wanted to drive, and that was probably good idea. But before car moved, Eggsy couldn't help it, he took Harry's chin to his and gently kissed him. It was so new to him and though he wouldn't mind kissing roughly, he didn't know how Harry likes it. But Harry didnt mind showing him. He placed one hand on Eggsy's neck, bringing him closer, and one on his tight. Eggsy would totally not mind doing it right there and then, even if Julio came in middle. but after few moments, Harry got back and whispered:

"We should go. This is something we will do later. When we will be somewhere safe."

"Mhmm..." Eggsy answered. He understood but this was so damn good. "Okay." he kept looking at Harry as they got out. We should definitely do it, when we come wherever "somewhere safe" is. And he was sure, Harry thinks the same.

So guys, hope you enjoyed, I am really sorry for how long you had to wait, i honestly had the worst inspiration block, plus I really wanted them to make out but i dont think my english is good in this area :D, but i would try and i think i would do some oneshots, so if you had any idea you would like me to write, definitely write me. (It's so much faster when i have main idea) Like not couple or couple, whatever you like.
And thanks for reading!
Xoxo 💙