3

"Really?" Egssy's voice changed so much, and he was so happy, even Harry was surprised. What if Harry doesn't mind? What if... he could understand...

"Sure. There is nothing to hide, it think everybody already knows... and Roxy is such a lovely girl..."

"Wait, what?" Escaped from Egssy's lips, before he could stop it. How could he be so stupid? Even more stupid than before? Harry is smart, and understand a lot, but he doesn't take it as a possibilty- younger boy having feelings for him. Especially Egssy..

"You and Roxy... i though you are dating, right?" No! Absolutelly not right!

"Sure,"attempt of smile, "i just didn't realise it is so obvious..." Egssy tried to lie more natural and closer to Harry, so he couldn't notice any weird behavior.

"But, i still see something in your eyes. So i just want to ensure you, we are gentlemen, but anything it is... you can tell me, okay?" With last words, Harry kindly touched Egssy's hand. Mind blown. Eggsy tried do hard to act cool. And he probably acted good, cause Harry's hand was still there. And what he said? He sees something in his eyes. That sounded pretty nice, but it was of course not in the way he wished. And he actually reminded him- they are gentlemen. None of his feelings can be happening.

"Okay. But we should go sleep now..." this night should end. Another fake smile. Harry smiled back, taking hand carefully off.

"Yes. We should," there is something in his eyes. Some feeling. Quite rare. He couln't define it. Harry turned the light off. "Good night, Egssy." Sadness! No. Impossible. He is just tired. Harry can't work with possibilty he can't imagine... thanks god.

***

"Good morning, Egssy!" was the first thing he heard as he opened his eyes. S#*t, he could get used to that sound. And the very first thing he saw was Harry making buttons of his white shirt. He. Had. None. Yet.

"Good morning... You're sure, we should take shirts when we go fishing?" He asked instead of saying ' i'd rather see you without it.... or anything'

"I thaught we are over the dressing lections. Shirt fits for everything. Especially, when we are about to meet somebody so important..."

"Right..." Egssy replied, standing up and heading to bathroom.

***

"We are here," said Eggsy, as they get out of the car.

"Nervous?" Harry always cared too much, when it came to Egssy. But in so different way, of course...

"No. At all. And you?" Eggsy put on confident smile. Harry already had one on lips to prove, he does not get nervous so easely. The man they were waiting for came. His car stopped.

Show is on. Impossible dream will be real for few hours. Not real for both, but still enough....