Chapter 1

Navmi's  POV~

Dark,very dark even darker than a shadow  , hands full of bangles,wearing red saree, long black hairs coming below her waist, always watching me from afar sometimes and sometimes sitting near my bed, she has dark skin although  she never harms me but something was off about  her, something tells me that she doesn't like me. I knew I was dreaming but I can't help but to fear, she was very scary, she doesn't talk to me, I always dream of her but today its very  different. She was lying on one of the walls which separates kitchen from living room of my home. I was sleeping on my bed in living room,

who shifted my bed in living room? Weird.

In a blink of second she was standing right beside my bed, I  closed my eyes but I could feel her hands coming for me ,around my neck  for chocking me to death but I  can't even waggle my single finger, my lungs fought for air, taking long breath to inhale air as much as I can but nothing  was helping that time.
Then I stopped struggling welcoming death and then..

Then I woke up, panting heavily, gasping for air, today's dream was the most scariest dream I have ever had. After relaxing for a minute I dragged myself to washroom, took a warm relaxing bath, thinking  about my dream, I was having very bad vibes that something really bad's gonna happen to me. I turned off the shower, walked out of the washroom, wrapped towel around my chest, After searching  something  to wear, I put on a simple blue high waist jeans and off shoulder pink checked crop top,I'm skinny. I don't have any eating Disorder it's just my genes and high metabolism  rate.
I checked myself in the mirror.

Cute!

After applying some cream and compact  to my face and lip gloss I made my way to the kitchen. I am not a fan of makeup, Hell I don't even know how to do makeup. I only do moisturize my face with my
  baby cream for my baby soft skin, some compact, either mascara or liner, some lipgloss and some time lipstick  which is one  in million time and nothing else.
Since I was  getting  late for my classes I took just milk and bread for breakfast and headed off to college.

I live in a small cozy apartment which is not far from my college,

Which was my Momy's idea so that I would   not waste my time to go up and down from apartment to college  if it's  far .

All the apartment  here was rented by my seniors  and I was the only junior  here and on the top of that most of my seniors  don't  like me and I don't even know the reason ,nor do I  care .

Only two of the seniors  are good to me which are also friends of my best friend Ashima(Ashi) .I passed through the corridor ignoring all the unwanted  glares of my unwanted  seniors. I walked down the road, scrolling through  my phone, stalking celebrities  on instagram, DAMN!!  I wish I  could fly.

Basically  this place wazs full of colleges of different streams, so all the buildings  are either hostels or apartments.
My college time is 10 to 4 .

Too long I know and it sucks sometimes

I'm pursuing  B. Tech right now in ETC and I absolutely  love it.
Finally after I steped in to my classroom  I sat in my usual place near window waiting  for the Professor to start the class because  I  came 5minutes  early to the time.

Time Skips~

Finally all the classes got over ,I walked out of the classroom.
"Hey U wanna hangout  we have an hour left. "
Rashi said after checking the time in her phone.
"No, not today I have to go I'm  not feeling  well"
"What happened . Do You need to see doctor" Sheetal asked  me with concern  in her eyes.
"No no I'll just  take some meds for my headache  and its usual when I'm  hungry  so don't worry. I'll  be okay"

After I bid goodbyes to my friends Rashi and Sheetal - they are not very close to me but we are good friends they  live in college's hostel which is in campus - I ran to my apartment ,I was  hella hungry, my stomach was grumbling ,also I ate only bread for my breakfast.

I was just passing a general store after buying some snacks for my midnight cravings when I got a call from my bestie Aneesha (Anie) , she is very close  to me just like Ashi. We three are like golden  trio, we are friends  since were 11 ,they both are one year older than me and Since we wanted to stick  with each other we chose  the same city for our college. But because of my therapy they are a year ahead of me. Ashima and I  are in same college  but different stream and also she is my senior and Aneesha is in different  college. As Ashi is in hostel she doesn't get much time to spend  with us Strict hostel rules!  so there's  always me and Anie .

"  MiMi "
I frown  at the nickname. Yes Anie and Ashi call me Mimi which is more cute than my actual name ofcourse ! according  to them it is.
"I can't  tolerate  this guy ,he is upset with me and you know why because  I was helping  my cousin brother  in his shopping . Why he is so controlling........................  ....."
She started rambling  about her boyfriend  Mahir. She is the only  one in our group  who is in relationship  .Mahir was senior in our highschool and they are dating for I think  3 or 4 years now. They always start their  cat and dog fight  but I think they are cute couple  and after all of their  fight they always  end up clinging  which I like the most about them.
"Well hello to you too"
I cut her off to stop her complaining  about Mahir.
"You know how much annoying  it is, I don't  like how he controls me".
I was just going  to answer her when I bumped into something  very hard or should  I say someone and I was just about to fall on the ground but he held me by my elbow.
I looked up to the person to thank him but met with the same dazzling  emerald eyes and I know whose these mesmerizing eyes belong to .