Chapter 5

Navmi's dress in the mall- at the top

***************************

Aryan's POV~

Lying on my bed, with my hand under my head,staring at ceiling of my room, all I have on my mind was one person whom I barely know 'Navmi'.

I know I shouldn't have said all those things to her. I took out all my anger on her. I saw her glassy eyes which was enough to feel bad .

The first time when I met her she was looking like a scared kitten ,she looked like she was in highschool or something. If Dadi had not told me about her I would have assumed her to be in school. But there was pull, I don't know what to call it but I was attracted to her and I don't want to admit that.

When she greeted me, though it was just a word 'hi' but there was calmness in her voice and like a arrogant man I am, I just nodded.

May be she was bit uncomfortable. She told my grandma that she wanna go and as usual my grandma tried to stop her. Dadi don't get along with people easily but that's the catch Navmi has that charm which can make anyone comfortable around her. She easily convinced my stubborn Dadi to let her go and all the while I was staring at her like a creep.

She has long black curvy hair which fall below her shoulder and above her waist. She has a very small face even smaller than my palm,golden brown skin, cute button nose, small lips and those brown eyes with long lashes ,are they even real ,I thought to myself but aghast they are real. She has a mole on her right cheek, a mole on her neck. She had tee with 'BABYGIRL' written on it. She was skinny. Probably her size must be 28 I could tell easily by looking at her waist.

And she saw me staring at her ,I averted my attention to what they are talking about and she winked and smiled at her. DAMN! that wink and that smile. I didn't even blink when she did that. She even denied for the lift not that I wanted to drop her, I was just curious to know where her apartment was.

She waved 'bye' when she was going I didn't even answer her not even a thanks for helping my grandmother.

After that my grandmother lectured me for good one hour about my indecent behavior and how sweet and genuine Navmi was .It's not my fault though I don't have genuine friends except Gyan and Harshit and I'm not good with strangers but she didn't feel like a stranger. They are my best friends. We know each other since we were 3, our parents are friends and so are we.

Since I'm the only child I always got what I wanted . Although I'm 24 but I know enough how to tackle problems. I know how to get things done by hook or by crook and many people don't like my way but I don't care if it profits me.

After that day I thought she will not come but how could I forget about my grandma , she likes Navmi very much so whenever I came home, Dadi will be either in living room or in kitchen ofcourse with Navmi, laughing, gossiping and watching movies. But she never paid attention to me, might be because of our first encounter. But her avoidance somehow irked me.

Women throw themselves on me, it's not like that I don't flirt with them ofcourse I do, but I know where to stop. I have had sex with many, had relations which didn't last more than a week. My last relationship lasted only for a month. But I never got this much attracted to a girl who is not even of my type. I like women with curves, and she has not enough flesh in her body let alone the curves but still I'm intrigued by her.

I always like people giving me attention, women giving me flirtatious smile but today when one of my employee flirted with me I fired her rightway because I was in thoughts of Navmi and after coming home and seeing her I lashed out at her for my insensitive behavior at office.