CHAPTER 11 IS OUT!

Dovewing' POV

Dovewing's heart dropped to her stomach as she finally identified the voice.
"Tigerstar?" She gasped. No!
Tigerstar ignored her.
"Well, well, well! Look who we have here!" He growled.
The cat pinning her down spoke up. "T-Tigerstar," the voice said. Darkstripe. "Just a reminder," he went on, "that it is against the rules to kill -or interfere with- the tributes while they are in the Hunger Games."
"Against the rules? Against the rules?" Tigerstar screeched. "Have you forgotten who made the rules, Darkstripe?"
"You, Tigerstar." Dovewing could feel the dark tabby's fear pulsing through his veins.
"That's right, flea-pelt!" Tigerstar spat.
"B-But what would happen if we kill them?" Another voice said; the cat above Hollyleaf. "The Hunger Games would not be complete!"
Tigerstar hissed. "What's more important to you, Brokenstar? A completed Hunger Games or complete destruction of the Dark Forest?!" He demanded, rage burning in the leaders amber eyes.
"Destruction?" Brokenstar asked. "I'm confused. The Dark Forest cannot be destroyed. By anyone, or anything. Or am I wrong?"
Tigerstar did not reply. He sighed and sat on his haunches, his dark tabby tail lashing.
"I am disgusted by your stupidity, both of you." He growled after a long pause. "What do you think would happen if the tributes found the ultimate portal to StarClan?"
"StarClan does not exist, Tigerstar." Brokenstar said.
"StarClan cannot be destroyed!" Tigerstar screeched. Dovewing flinched as Tigerstar padded toward her and Brokenstar. He pressed his muzzle face to face with the dark leader. His rotting scent made her gag.
"StarClan cannot be destroyed!" He repeated. "The Dark Forest cannot be destroyed either. The cat heaven and hell. No-one can destroy them!" He swung his head to glare at Darlstripe. "But one can be overpowered. Defeated. That's what we did. But they are not gone. We cannot be gone. The Dark Forest overpowered StarClan and therefor had power over the clans." Tigerstar padded away from Brokenstar and took a seat again.
"You mean-" Darkstripe started.
"Shut your jaws, mangy, dumb flea-pelt! You do not get it!" Tigerstar was furious. "StarClan is not completely gone. There is always one way for them to return. They are the mighty StarClan, after all!" He hissed angrily. "There is a way for them to to return. and that's at the Moonpool."
Dovewing gasped. So that's why Spottedleaf wanted us to go here! There is really a way to bring StarClan back!
"Oh." Darkstripe sounded just as surprised as her. "What do we do with these two? We cannot kill--"
"Yes, yes, I know! We can't kill them!" Tigerstar hissed angrily. "We can't disqualify them either, but we have to keep them a away from the Moonpool."
"I have an idea." Brokenstar growled. "We can block off the entrance with stones!"
Tigerstar grumbled. "I guess it could work. Let's try it! But first...." He grinned at Dovewing ten Hollyleaf. "We have to take care that these two won't be able to stop us or escape."
Dovewing's eyes widened, and Darkstripe'seyes pierced hers. He lifted a claw.
"Wait!" A voice called, just as the dark tabby was seconds away from his attack.
Foxleap!

OOH and that's the official ending chapter guys! Sorry about the cliffhanger ending. But that's it.
I hope you all enjoyed the two Hunger games books!
Also sorry about any typos there, it's not edited!
To give you guys some kind of closure, basically what happens is Foxleap attacks Tigerstar, and right before he (Foxleap) is about to die, StarClan cats come out of the cave place and..... Yeah the Dark Forest is defeated.