✦ - 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗀 𝖽𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝗄𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀.

𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄.

: 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 :
𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌, 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝗑.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Jungkookie! Come here quickly!" he heard his mom shout from the living room, quickly closing his laptop and ran downstairs. Jungkook tried not to lose his balance as he simultaneously fixed his hair up in a messy bun as he took quick steps down. "Jungkook, I swear... calm down, or else you're gonna fall." he heard his brother, Namjoon, said with complete worry evident in his voice.

Jungkook's mom was already attired in a business casual uniform with her hair up in a neat ponytail. She swung her bag over her shoulder and took the car keys from the empty jar that was set in the middle of the dining table. "I'm about to go now." She started, grabbing ahold of her suitcase. "You two better not fight and always be good to each other okay?"

Jungkook can feel that Namjoon rolled his eyes, yet it doesn't surprise him if he really did. "You.." his mom tended to Namjoon brother. "don't do anything stupid in this house. Don't hold any parties whatsoever, don't invite people over, and especially don't trash this whole place down." Namjoon smiled, promising an 'okay' to her. Jungkook scoffed.

"And you, jungkook, make sure that your brother doesn't do anything stupid."

"Mom~" Namjoon whined. "Mom we're not eleven anymore."

"I know that, but you sometimes act like one."

Saying goodbye to their mom was kinda sad, as she was about to go in a one week business trip to Bangkok. Part of jungkook's was glad that he'd finally have some sort of freedom, but part of him also will always miss her. When her uber drove off, Jungkook proceeded to go back upstairs to his room to finish what he was previously doing.

✒️

As Jungkook was taking a hot and steamy shower, he can't help but fantasize about him again. He know that musing about his brother's best friend remains messed up, but the way how he looks at him and the way that he presents himself makes jungkook head over heels for him.