✦ - 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝘣𝘶𝘯_𝘬𝘰𝘰, 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖾'𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇.

: 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 :
𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗍𝗈𝗒𝗌, 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

-that is how taehyung looked like in this chapter, anygays

With one final thrust into the petite girl beneath him, Taehyung was fast to pull his dick completely out of her with the sigh of relief. Sure, he sighed because it was in the script, but he would've done it even if it weren't apart of the porno.

He flopped on the bed, right next to the girl who was playing the role of his horny step-sister. He visualized the script in his head, and waited a few seconds before turning to his co-star and saying, "I gave you what you wanted, now, can I have my skateboard back?"

"AND CUT!" the director yells, standing up from his chair across the room. Taehyung's manager, Jimin, enters the set with a bathrobe in one hand and water bottle in the other and hands Tae both.

"Everyone did a great job today! Remember to report back here tomorrow at two for the promo shoot, got it?!" the director asks, and everyone confirms they'll be there.

Taehyung stands up from the messy bed to put on his bathrobe while his former co-star, yuri, covers herself in the sheets.

'If you're so fucking shy, why are you doing porn?' Taehyung thinks to himself, annoyed.

"You did really good, I enjoyed it. And, you're an amazing actor. Not many stars are good at acting, but you are." yuri compliments sweetly and Taehyung feels bad for what he originally thought of her.

"Thanks." is all taehyung can say to her because (1) he can't compliment her back because it would be a lie and there's no need for that, (2) he's not interested in talking to her, and (3) he's ready to head back to his trailer and take a shower.