✦ - 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎(𝐓𝐘) 𝐒𝐙𝐍

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒, 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗌.

: 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 :
t𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗈𝗒, 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝖻𝗁, 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗉𝗂𝖾, 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗃𝗈𝖻, 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄, 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗄

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

happy halloween 👻

"for somebody who didn’t even want me to come you’re staying pretty fucking close don’t you think” jungkook weren’t usually this hostile but the situation in front of him as well as the people he is with were making him more unsettled than usual.

well, he say people but what he really mean is taehyung.

"well somebody’s gotta make sure you don’t run away crying because you’re scared." Jungkook was rolling his eyes so hard at this point it hurt. he hated taehyung with every bone in his body, and he found it really hard to hate people.

taehyung was vial and mean and it was all for no reason. when jungkook first met him he was actually pretty nice, jimin brought him round with a bunch of their friends and he seemed chill, but as soon as jungkook started talking to him more he showed his true colours. all taehyung did was mock and talk shit about him.

today was no different.

for some reason taehyung kept as close as possible to him as everybody stood outside the abandoned building all slightly hesitant to enter.

it was taehyung’s idea. halloween night, just before the big party at namjoon's, all of their friends were going to check out the abandoned building just around the corner. everybody said it was haunted, an old tale that had been told to all the kids growing up in their town for years, but obviously nobody believed it, that was until jungkook stood outside of it in the pitch black on halloween.

jungkook didn’t believe in ghosts and yet looking at the vines that creep along the chipped and desolate bricks of the dirty building sent a shiver so strong up his spine you stepped back slightly bumping into taehyung who just groaned at him.

"fuck, taehyung you’re so fucking annoying!" jungkook threw his fist down in frustration as taehyung just continued to stare at him while jungkook let his nerves out in frustration towards him.

usually jungkook just let him act like a dick but he heightened emotions weren’t letting it lie. if he had to argue back with taehyung to forget about how scared he was, he would.

it was his turn to roll his eyes at jungkook. there was something about the way taehyung's eyes moved and his chest expanded with his inhale that left jungkook momentarily distracted.

taehyung was attractive no doubt, but stood in front of him with only fireman’s pants, suspenders over his shoulders and no shirt. he looked even better and it aggravated jungkook so much.