✦ - 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

SUMMARY : 𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝗎𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄. 𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾.. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

💋 - i just wanna say that this chapter is dedicated to LoverOfGucciLover ❤️ they're always here i must say, and because of that i have no doubt anymore that they're liking this smut book so far :( ily bb thank you so much for your unending support!!

also the rest of you my babies, thank you so much to all of you! ily all so much 💋

🦋

jungkook sit inside the bright room located in the corner of the building. he knew this building too well, coming here for the last few years for his checkups.

today's visit was unexpected for the nurses; however, jungkook's usual doctor was on vacation so he'd be seeing a different doctor. he sit on the exam table, the blue gown making crackling sounds each time he moves.

a knock sounds on the door and jungkook let out a soft, "come in."

an unfamiliar face opens the door, a new intern by the looks of it.

"your doctor will be here soon." she says, giving him a small smile before disappearing again.

🦋

"so jeon jungkook, the name's kim taehyung but call me taehyung, the doctor part is unnecessary."

taehyung grins as he takes a seat on the chair in front of him. jungkook let a small smile appear on his face at that comment.

"so you're here for a check up.." he states as he flips through jungkook's chart, putting his thin glasses on to see. jungkook nods quickly when the said doctor looks up at him for a response.

jungkook was intrigued by how serious taehyung was, looking exceptionally handsome in his white jacket.

"i'm the only doctor who's scheduled for this week." he voiced out, noting jungkook's quietness in the small room.

"i understand and i'm totally okay with it." jungkook say softly as his fingers play with the blue fabric of the gown he had on. a smile spreads across taehyung's face as he stands up, his cologne overflowing jungkook's senses and causing him to lick his lips involuntarily.

taehyung goes through the usual procedures first checking jungkook's blood pressure, then his ears before he moves onto listening to jungkook's heartbeat. jungkook find himself holding his breath as taehyung's fingers skim over his body, taehyung's touch lingering near his neck and arms longer than what would be considered normal.

jungkook sits up straight as taehyung puts on his stethoscope and move stand between his legs.

"i'm going to need to put my hand underneath." taehyung spoke, motioning on the top of his blue gown as jungkook nods.