Training Day

Midoriya's POV-

A few rays of sunlight from the rising sun broke through the gaps in my curtain, a singular ray of sunlight landing on my face, rousing me from my sleep. I tried to open my eyes, but was blinded by the ray of light.

"Friggin sunlight, and why am I on the floor?" I grumbled while I sat up and looked around the room, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to dispell the exhaustion I was feeling. While I was getting my bearings, the memories of last night came rushing back to me.

I could feel my face slowly growing warm with embarrassment as I replayed the events in my head. As the memories came back to me, I finally remembered why I was sleeping on the floor in the first place.

My eyes quickly darted over to my bed, only to find Jirou still laying there. She had herself wrapped up in my blanket, while a thin trail of drool connected from her mouth to my pillow.

I chuckled a little bit as I watched the covers slowly rise and fall in rhythm with her breathing. "Even when she's drooling on my pillow, she's still cute." I muttered to myself, before slowly getting to my feet and putting away the futon I had been using.

I glanced at the clock that was above the bed once I was finished, finding that it read 7:35 AM. "I should probably wake her up." I muttered to myself, before walking back over to the bedside and lightly nudging her shoulder.

"Come on Jirou, it's time to wake up, we've got about 40 minutes before we have to head to class." I whispered to her.

Jirou let out a groggy groan as she grabbed the covers and pulled them over her head. "Five more minutes mom...." She muttered.

I let out another chuckle before lightly shaking her shoulder again. "I would let you sleep in a bit longer, but Mr. Aizawa would kill us if we were late to class." I replied.

There was a few moments of silence before the covers slowly slid down, revealing Jirou's face once again. A confused look accompanying her gaze as she stared at me. "Midoriya? What are you doing in my room?" She asked me.

She quickly sat up and started scanning her surroundings. "Wait a minute, it wasn't a dream?" She muttered, her face slowly heating up as she sat there.

A small smile made its way onto my face as I watched her pull the covers up over her mouth. "Do you remember where you are now?" I asked her.

She nodded in a silent response while she sat there, her face getting redder and redder as she quickly glanced at me, before averting her eyes again.

My face started to slowly heat up once more as I looked at her, before looking away as well.

'God she's cute as hell when she does that.' I thought to myself, before letting out a little cough.

"S-So, do you want to go down and eat breakfast together? O-Or do you wanna just g-go down separately?" I stuttered out.

Jirou stared at the bed for a few moments, before undoing the cocoon of blankets she had wrapped herself in. "I-If you give me like ten minutes to go to my room and get changed, then we can go down together." She responded.

"T-Then I'll wait for you here on the second floor while you do that." I said, as I glanced around my room, trying to figure out where everything I needed was.

When I returned my gaze back to her, I found her standing right infront of me. "I-Is s-something w-wrong?" I stammered.

'So close!' I thought to myself while I looked down at her.

Jirou's eyes darted from from side to side before shaking her head. "N-No, there's nothing w-wrong." She responded, while her face turned a bright crimson red.