A Trip into Town

Midoriya's POV-

It had been about an hour since Jirou and I started eating with Uraraka, Todoroki, and Iida. We had finished eating a while ago, so we were currently discussing what we could go and do since we had the day off today. Though there was a problem, none of us could decide on anything right now.

Uraraka was the first to start a new round of suggestions for the group. "Why don't we all go to the mall?" Uraraka suggested in her usual upbeat demeanor.

I reached up and gently pressed two fingers against my neck as I grimaced slightly. The chance meeting I had in the mall with Shigaraki flashed through my mind for a few moments, before I shook my head. "Ehh, I'm still not quite ready to go back there, one chance meeting at the mall was enough for the month." I replied with a slight chuckle.

Uraraka grimaced slightly at my response. "Oh, yeah..Sorry about that Deku." Uraraka responded, a dejected tone underlying her voice as she spoke.

I gently shook my head and smiled at Uraraka for a few moments. "It's okay Uraraka, you didn't mean anything by it." I responded to her, before looking around at everyone else. "So, does anyone else have any ideas?" I asked as my gaze drifted across everyone, before finally stopping on Todoroki. "Do you have anything in mind?" I asked him.

Todorki leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling for a few moments. "Well, why don't we go to the arcade?" Todoroki suggested.

Iida raised his hand moments after Todoroki finished speaking, catching everyone's attention. "We could, but some of our classmates already went there, Mineta being among them." Iida relayed to us.

I grimaced and shook my head in response. "Yeah, that's a no go then. I don't feel like dealing with Mineta right now, and punting him like a football wouldn't be good for my hero career." I replied with a slight chuckle. I glanced over at Jirou and found her looking back at me, I flashed her a small smile, which she quickly returned to me, before she turned back to the rest of the group.

"Well, why don't we go to the music store in town? I've been wanting to get a couple cd's lately anyways." Jirou suggested to the group.

I let my gaze drift around to everyone at the table, and saw them nodding in agreement. "I've been needing to find some more pop music to listen to, the Cd's I have are getting pretty stale now." Iida responded.

I stared at him in bewilderment for a few moments. "You listen to pop music Iida? I mean, I kind of expected it, but at the same time I didn't really expect it." I replied with a slight chuckle, before looking over at Uraraka and Todoroki. "How about you two, what kind of music were you going to look for?" I asked them.

Uraraka was the first one to reply to my question. "Well, I've been needing some more rap music after Mina got me into it." She answered.

"I've been trying to find some more jazz music to listen to." Todoroki responded shortly after Uraraka.

I stared at the two of them in slight surprise at what they answered with. 'Maybe I don't know as much about them as I originally thought.' I thought to myself, before looking over at Jirou and smiling.

"Well, looks like we're all in agreement, let's all get ready and meet back down here in ten minutes." I said to her, and everyone else at the table.

Everyone nodded in agreement before bringing their dishes to the sink, leaving them there to wash when they returned.

I was the first one to return to the dining area, so I just pulled up a chair and took my phone out. I was wearing tan cargo pants, an All Might t-shirt, and a green vest with long white sleeves. The second person to come down was Jirou, she was wearing a pair of tight black jeans, and a white shirt with horizontal black stripes on it. It was accompanied by a black overlay, that acted almost like a coat, but didn't zip up and didn't close at all.