Chapter Nineteen: Back In Present? Pt1

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry, I might take some time to update because I'm currently very busy.

The reason behind that is because, I have more than 7 hours of online classes daily so by the end of the day, I'm mentally drained from my energy.

I really hope you can understand. Thank you!

And before I forget, I would love to hear your opinions and ideas about this book as well, like, what do you want to see in this book and all!

***

Jin Ling was sitting down on the floor, too exhausted for even trying to escape. All these things that just happened to him were too much for him to handle mentally.

As he was about to close his eyes, the door of the room suddenly opened,

BANG!

Jin Ling slightly flinched at the sudden noise. It was too loud in the quiet room. It seemed to pierce his ears in pieces.

He looked up and saw some unknown figures that he couldn't figure out who because of the dark.

"Oho~ Looks like we disturbed Young Master Jin Ling~" One of the two boys said.

Ye Xiang

"Ah, Young Master Jin Ling, you should thank us, you know~ We brought your friends to you,"

Wang Faxu

Jin Ling's ears perked up at the mention of "friends".

"Who did you kidnap now?!" He asked, almost yelling at them.

Instead of answering, the two boys threw Jingyi and Zizhen towards him, making the two unconscious juniors fall on the ground.

Feeling the pain, the two started regaining their consciousness.

"Have fun with them~" Wang Faxu said for one last time and left the room with Ye Xiang.

Jin Ling turned towards his friends. His hands were literally tied behind him so he used his feet and started kicking them to wake up faster.

"Wake up! You are not in your room right now!" He yelled, kicking them harder.

Jingyi feeling the pain, slowly started to open his eyes in frustration and exhaustion.

"Who the hell is kicking me?" He said, in the quiet voice possible. He was mentally and physically drained from his energy to even talk.

Jin Ling waited for the Lan to sit up in a proper position and fix himself. He was looking like he just came back after fighting with pigeons.

Jingyi yawned as soon as he sat properly. He rubbed his eyes as he said, "Young mistress Jin Ling, where are we?"

Jin Ling rolled his eyes and looked away. "We are kidnapped and Jingyi, do me a favour and fix your clothes," He said, looking at Zizhen, "People here cannot be trusted."

Jingyi yawned again and let out a tsk as he tried to fix his clothes. His hands were tied up. How can he do that?

"Okay, so we are kid-WE ARE KIDNAPPED?!" He yelled.

Jin Ling shook his head in disappointment. "How come you don't even realise that you got kidnapped?" He asked.

Jingyi kicked Jin Ling from the side. "Shut your mouth, Young mistress! What are they going to do with us?!" He asked.