The Ominous Invasion

Hawkstar, Mistclan, and Riverstar sprinted into the cavernous Shadowclan camp as rapid as they could.

        "Mistclan, ATTACK!" Hawkstar let out a shrill caterwaul as she ordered her clan to invade their enemies. The robust, tabby leader confronted a tremendous, atramentous shecat with a piercing, floe colored gaze. 

        "Leave this camp you dung-brain!" The shecat spat furiously, "If you don't, I'll shred your pelt!" Hawkstar bared her serrated fangs as she hissed in rage.

        "I'm not a dung-brain, and I'll shred your pelt first!" Hawkstar hissed in pure rage as she lunged at the black shecat, barreling her over and pinning her deftly. Her opponent yowled, repeatedly kicking Hawkstar's stomach vigerously in defense. Hawkstar grunted in agony as she incised her claws swiftly across the shecat's face. The black shecat gave a powerful blow to Hawkstar's chest, shoving her off into sharp stones. Hawkstar used her signature move, climbing marginally up a massive tree and swooping down, like a hawk, crushing and pinning her opponent.

        The two shecats kept battling while their clanmates fought with the best effort that they could. There were shrieks, the sounds of cats falling down, and painful yowls of excruciating agony. The black shecat sliced her claws across Hawkstar's neck forcing the poor cat to yowl with agony. Another Shadowclan cat, then another piled onto the Mistclan cats, fighting and making them extremely weak. A cat, Poppypaw by the sound of it yowled above the clamor in desperation.

        "Hawkstar, we have to leave NOW!" she paused yowling as a cat gorged her fangs into Poppypaw's tail,"Please, Hawkstar, we're too weak!" Poppypaw pulled her tail out of the cat's grip and fled in horrendous terror.

       "No!" Hawkstar replied back,"We can't give up now!" Hawkstar thought as cats tugged and hit her repeatedly. Ugh, these cats are so heavy, so maybe we will have to retreat...   

          Hawkstar spotted a cream, sandy-colored Mistclan cat lying pratically motionless on the cold, hard ground. The leader used every last ounce of strength she had to throw the cats off of her. "Sandpelt, NO!" Hawkstar yowled as the still, cream shecat breathed her last breath and died. Hawkstar yowled, her deep amber eyes clouding in grief,"Mistclan, RETREAT!" The wounded Mistclan cats, covered in gashes as they heavily, yet rapidly limped back to camp in desolation. Hawkstar thought, as she realized her ally, Riverstar and Riverclan also evacuated,"Will Mistclan be able to survive after this battle?" After Hawkstar got to her camp she reached her den. Hawkstar collapsed in weakness, unconsciously laying on her moss as blood gushed from her body and mainly her neck.