The Gathering

It was a cool night in Leaf-Fall when Hawkstar looked up at Silverpelt and the shining full moon. As she gazed up at the night sky, she thought that she should get her clanmates ready for the Gathering. The important Gathering was with her ally, Riverstar, leader of Riverclan. She glanced around the clearing to see if anyone was awake. Since no one was awake she started to yowl.

"Everyone wake up, it's time for the gathering!" she yowled clearly. Dustpelt the deputy yawned tiredly and padded towards Hawkstar.

"Ok Hawkstar, who shall we bring?" she asked. Hawkstar thought for a moment then decided.

"Lets bring you, Ashcloud, Rosethorn, Poppyleaf, Redskull, Shadowstream, Shadestorm, and me."

"Ok, Hawkstar, as you wish," Dustpelt responded. Dustpelt gathered the chosen cats and Hawkstar and Mistclan padded briskly to the gathering spot. When they arrived her clan, Mistclan was first, so she patiently waited for Riverstar's arrival. Hawkstar perked her ears, listening an owl hooting and her clanmates murmuring. Finally, Riverstar arrived along with her clan closely following her.

"Greetings Riverstar!" Hawkstar meowed cheerfully "I've been looking forward to you coming."

Riverstar responded with a purr of gratitude, " Thank you Hawkstar I've been anticipating this Gathering too." The two leaders padded towards an immense boulder to address the clan.

"Everyone pay attention!" Hawkstar yowled, "It's time for the Gathering!" Then Hawkstar nodded her head and started speaking about Mistclan's new warriors and their abundance of freshkill. Then she dipped her head to Riverstar, signaling her to start.

"Cats of Mistclan and Riverclan!" Riverstar meowed, "Sadly Shadowclan cats have invaded our territory and have injured our cats. Therefore, in the future im planning an ambush on Shadowclan for revenge. I was hoping that maybe you could become my ally Hawkstar and help me, but its okay if you decline."

Hawkstar purred compassionately "Mistclan will surely help you, afterall we haven't had a battle in a long time!"

Riverstar purred in response "Thank you Hawkstar, Mistclan is in our debt for helping us." she yowled, "Cats of Mistclan and Riverclan back to camp, the Gathering is over!" Both of the clans padded back to camp, the moonlight radiating on their pelts.