Survival of the Fittest

A dark black shecat, Dustpelt, prowled into Hawkstar's mossy den.

      "Hawkstar?" Dustpelt meowed then yowled as her eyes widened in terror,"Help! Hawkstar is injured and unconcious!"

       "What is it?" Jaywing exclaimed as she rushed in the den, panting. " Oh my Starclan! Poor Hawkstar!" Jaywing sprinted to the medicine cat den then darted back with a cluster of various herbs. The short shecat sat the herbs down then placed coltsfoot into Hawkstar's mouth, forcing her to chew and assisting Hawkstar's breathing. Hawkstar gagged slightly as blood still gushed from her neck. Eventually Hawkstar fell limp as her breathing stopped.

         "Hawkstar, no!" Jaywing mewed in fright.

          "I guess it was her time to lose her first life," Dustpelt sighed in sorrow. Eventually the wounded, anemic leader finally revived.

          "Hawkstar! Jaywing and Dustpelt meowed in unison, "Your alive!"

           Hawkstar chortled,"Of course I am! Remember, I have 8 lives left now." The medicine cat and deputy nodded as Jaywing deftly ameliorated Hawkstar's and Dustpelt's wounds along with the rest of the Mistclan cats. Afterwards, all of the Mistclan cats gathered to bury Sandpelt and sit vigil for her. There were many catastrophies in Mistclan, yet the clan survived and is still thriving.

Well guys, this is the last chapter of this book. If you can, please leave request for future stories for me to write. I hope all of you enjoyed this book :)!

~HawkstarTheHero