A lot of questions

Yep. He definitely blocked me.
I sent a message to him through my other account, which he knew was my music editing account. I know, I might be seen as clingy and all, but then again HE'S the one who messaged me from the start and then chatted with me everyday, not me. I never intended to have online friends.

If he messaged me, chatted with me, became friends, friends close enough for me to know his crush's name and her class, and then he suddenly blocked me, I had to know why.
By sending me his crush's name, he was putting himself in a bit of danger and he knows that well because I can easily search for a Nila in his followers list and message her about his crush on her and send a screenshot as proof. But since I'm not a snitch like that and I will always be trustworthy to my friends, I didn't do that.

So he did trust me enough to send her name, or maybe such a girl never existed and he was just using another name to cover him up and it was actually me.

I know, I sound a little stupid here because anyone can understand that they got blocked if they can't find someone's account but can find them on other accounts, or their message doesn't get delivered

But maybe it was his friend Nick, who knows? That guy does check his phone and even played a prank on him, that's who I believe the prankster to be though.

Also, you can see in the screenshot "you don't follow each other on Instagram". He had initially followed my music account when I told him to, but I guess he unfollowed it after blocking my real account.

The next few days, I sent my bored time stalking his account through my fake account.
I actually had 5 accounts - the real Rose account in which I chatted with him, my pet Toffy's account, my music account, my fake account called Rachel with which I had pranked him and told him it was my cousin, and my other account called Maria/Arvind with which I had pranked him the second time, telling that it was Phil.

I realised that he had blocked the account called Rachel and also my real account, but not blocked Toffy's account, my music account and the Maria account even though it had pranked him.

Okay, maybe he blocked me due to me being too annoying or due to me gonna be single, but why did he block Rachel? Did he realise it's me, or is it just because it is my cousin(not really)? He couldn't have realised that it's me though, because if he did, he would've realised that Maria is me as well and blocked it too. But he didn't, even after I sent him a message through it like this:
"Hey do you still chat with that girl?"(by girl, I was referring to myself)
He left it on seen but didn't block.

He was seriously being weird now, like there were a lot of questions.
First of all, the other fake account of an arrogant girl who pranked him and then changed the name to Nick. Who was it?

Was it Adam itself, or Adam's friend Nick trying to prank me with Adam's knowledge, or just Nick pranking both of us?

Then the Nila girl. Was she even real? Did Adam really like a girl like that, or was he bluffing?

Why did he block me when I asked about her? I know I was being totally annoying, but come on people, he brought it up first! If he talks about it and decides to even tell her name, why can't I ask if he proposed to her? Is it that hard for him to tell a yes or no to that question?

And then, the last but most important question.

Why did he message me in the first place? Why would he message a girl, who wasn't even his age, and not even in his school, just because he has seen me once at his old school?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~