Panimula

Note:

This story is a fictional story? Characters, places, events are only fictional. The writer writes this story because of boredom. At dahil pandemic kung anu-ano ang naisip.

Hope na magustuhan ninyo ang story.

Hindi po ako professional. Naisipan ko lamg po na magsulat dala ng pagkainip.

Hindi rin po ito ni revise o inedit. Pagpasensyahan ninyo na po ang mali malimg grammar at pagkaka type.

Maraming salamat po!

Please do vote and comment.

------------------

Damien is in love with his girlfriend Trina. They were in relationship since high school. But their love story change when Trina begins to fall out of love beacause of this he become broken. He'll do everything to make her come back to him. That's how Damien was into Trina.

Kyrene is a simple and intelligent girl. She studied in an exclusive university as a full scholar. Love doesn't come in  her mind. The things that matters to her is her families and her studies. She has a lots of dreams for her family. She wanted to help her mother who raised them alone because her father left them for another woman. That's why she'll do everything so she can give them a better life in the future. All the effort and hardship are all for her family. That's how she loved them.

But her priorities change because of one mistake. A mistake that change her life her future and her dream for her mother and and siblings.

Let's find out what will happen when fate played with them .

Will they accept their fate that destiny brought them ?

Will they be able to love each other or continue to hold on to their priorities?

Damien ❤️ Kylene

Please do support my story.It is my first time to write a story some of words are mispelled due to typo error. Hope you guys enjoy and like this.