14

Damien keeps on talking to me. But i just ignore him. I told him to prepare himself para di siya ma late sa work niya.

When he's inside the batroom his phone vibrate. A message and an incoming call.

A message came from Trina saying that " where are you? Dami is looking for you?" Who is Dami? The call is also from Trina. Maybe the kid name is Dami. I don't want to think. I want him to tell me everything. So i just ignore what im feeling right now.

He went out the fully dressed and ready to go to work.

He saw me putting some stuff of kyno in a bag.

"Babe, can we talk? About last night. I was in the site in..." he said so i look at him to listen coz i wanted to know what happened. Then his phone rings. I saw him ended the call.

"As i was saying, i was in..

" Again his phone ring

"Why don't you answer that call maybe that is important kaya walang tigil sa pagtawag." i told him.

"It was Kuya Daniel," he said and show me his phone.

He talked to his brother in front of me. He look so worried. I just stare at him when they talk over the phone as he sometimes look at me.

"Babe i really need to go.  It just important but later will have a lunch date. Is it okay?" He said so i nodded as i said yes.

-------

Damien POV

Im here now at the conference room. We are duscussing about the incident happened yesterday at Laguna.

After the meeting i was about to call Kyrene to remind her about our lunch date when i got a call from Trina. She want us to meet again. Kanina pa siya tumatawag at nag message sa akin but i just ignore her. But her last message is quite alarming.

(Damien, if you will not going to see me i'll do something with our son.)

What's with her? its not that im scared of what she'll going to do but thinking she's might do something bad to that kid it's absurb. I went to my unit and i forgot to call my wife.

When i reach my condo I saw Trina talking to the kid. I ask her what she want. She begun to cry and histerical.

-----

He said we'll going to have a lunch date but it's already one pm di pa siya tumatawag. I call my sister Kyla and ask her out. Well she and Axle are already married and they also live  in the village where we live.

We went  malling with the kids. The kids keeps on asking why we go to thr mall. Sanay kasi sila every saturday kame pumupunta sa mall after ng lunch date with our group of friends. Even kyla notice something in me. She ask me what's bothering me. I told her i just need to breath.

While we're eating at the fastfood. I saw Damien with Trina and a kid. Kyla saw a shock in my face so she followed what i am looking at. Even her was shock. I immediately cover my kids para di nila makita ang daddy nila being with another woman. Ayaw ko maramdaman nila ang naramdaman ko before. I don't want them to hate their dad.

Napaaga ang uwi namin galing mall. The kids still wants to go to the arcade but kyla told them that im not feeling well. Hindi kame dumerecho sa bahay but instead we go to Kyla's house. We stayed there. Dito muna kame. Parang hindi ko kayang makita at makausap muna si Damien. May mga damit naman ang mga bata dito coz simula ng tumira sila dito ni Axle they sometimes borrow the twins to have a sleep over with them