4

The twins started going to school. The girls suggested to enroll the twins here in metro. Sila na daw bahala sa lahat. I rejected their offer and im glad they agreed to what I wanted.

I didn't heard anything from him for a long time. Pink told me that he went abroad with Trina and filed for indefinite leave.

It's holiday today and long weekend Kyla doesnt want to go here in Metro because of Axle. Pero napilitan pa rin siyang pumunta dahil sa kambal. Well, I guess there something going on with this two. I've learned from my mother that Axle always go to our house sometimes sinusundo pa si Kyla at ang kambal sa school. They even go out and eat outside. Mukhang si Kyla naman ang target ni Axle. Well, if ever they become a couple mas okay sa akin coz i know Axle though he had flings he knows how to respect girls. Kinausap ko si Ktla regarding dito and she said it's true pwro ayaw daw niyang patulan dahil alam naman daw niya na ako ang gusto ni Axle at ginagawa lang siya nitong rebound. So pinaliwanagan ko siya regarding sa status namin ni Axle. Hindi naman talaga siya nanligaw sa akin kahit befirw. Though he was vocal to me saying that he likes me even College days pero alam niya na wala sa isip ko ang love before and he respected me. So I can say that he really doesn't like me romantically maybe we're on the same boat. We like each other but it's platonic.

Walang pasok ang mga bata. They will spent their weekend here. Sinundo sila ni Axle kagabi. Im busy right now because we have an event. Kyla and Axle bring the kids to the mall. Then tomorrow we will be having a lunch date at Lindsay cafe. The twins always go there if they are here in Metro. Pinasusundo talaga sila ni Lindsay. I can say that having them knowing the twins is a blessing for me. They treat the twins as their own.

After this event Il go straight to the Cafe dun na kame magkita ng kambal.

_____________

Damien

I stayed in the US with Trina. She told me she want our relationship to be as what we had before. So, eventhough I want to give up I agree with her. I file an indefinite leave in my work. We stayed and live together. But our relationship becomes toxic every single day. I broke up with her. Though she doesn't want but my decision is final. I don't want to live my life with regrets. So I went back here in the Philippines but stayed for a while in the farm where my parents stayed.

After a week, i went back in the Metro. I called Phoenix and as usual it's weekend they are in Lindsay Cafe.

Bro, whats up. Tagal ng vacation mo ah, wheres Trina? ", it was Zion

" We broke up. ", They keep on asking me what happened with me and Trina.

We already talk for almost half an hour I notice that Axle is still not here. So I asked them.

" Hes on his way may dinaanan lang", Jace answered.

"Oh there they are." it was Marj.

"Tita Red", i heard a child calling Pink as Red.

As I turned my head I saw Axle with a girl. Para silang nagulat na dalawa when they saw me.

Bro, kailan ka dumating?

Last week pa. I stayed at the farm. Is she your girlfriend? "I asked him

" Malapit na. Anyway, this is Kyla she's Kyrene sister. " that's why she look familiar she's somewhat look like Kyrene.

" Tita Red my teacher told me that Red is not tagalog for Pink. " I heard the little girl talking to Pink. The girl looks like Pink when she was at that age. But no, she's more look like Felice my younger sister. While the little boy is talking with Zion. And as i look at the boy. I think he looks like someone i know.