2

Damien

I came late here at the resort. Trina and I had a fight again. Ever since we get back together she has change. She's so bossy and sometime act unreasonable. Nagalit si Pink sa akin when i get back with Trina. Ang tanga ko daw. Well, i think that's love. You can do things for the one you love. But since magbalikan kame parang hindi na ganon katindi ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya. I don't know why.

Every weekend our group of friends meet atleast once and have a lunch together. I went there with Trina. I was surprised seeing Kyrene there. Well it's been how many years na walang communication sa kanya ang mga girls. And since that night that something happened to us hindi pa kame nagkausap. Actually that day.I went for a jog and i intend to talked to her about what happend between us. But when I get at my unit she left already. I didnt have a chance to talked to her afer that malimit siyang sumama kina Pink and she didn't attended our graduation. I don't know what happened to her. Even the girls that time didn't know what happened to her bigla na lang siyang lumayo sa grupo.

Now, that i saw her again I want to personally talked to her. Though what happened between us was already in the past. But i want to say sorry from what i did and apologized to her.

I tried looking at her but it seems na alam niyang im looking at her that's why she tried to ignore me.

After that day, Trina become moody. Actually I really want to end this relationship but Trina always saying that she'll hurt herself if I'll broke up with her. It's sound funny before ako ang nag mamakaawa na huwag niya akong iwan but now its the other way around.

Like today, we are about to convoy with the group going to Batangas pero ayaw niyang umalis. Pati ako ayaw niyang papuntahin. She even told me that Kyrene will just flirt with me. I don't even know where she get that idea. Yes, i know the last time we had fight because of Kyrene she saw me looking at Kyrene. But i don't see any problem with that. For her, she makes things complicated.

"Im late again" i said.

"Bro,glad you came. Where's Trina?", Phoenix asked.

"She have work.", tipid na sabi ko. Hindi ko na sinabi na we had a fight. Dahil tiyak hindi ako titigilan ni Pink.

Gaya ngayon si Kyrene naman ang kinukulit nito.

After, our dinner Axle is talking to Kyrene they seem too comfortable with each other. Sabagay even when we are in college Axle is close to Kyrene. I think Axle likes Kyrene even before but she's on guard. She doesn't entertain any suitors. She was very focus in her study that time.

Then, i saw her stood up. Mukhang may tumawag. Im just waiting if Axle will follow her coz if not I'll talk to her.

Nagpaalam ako sa grupo. I went out and look for her. Then i saw her. Nilapitan ko siya. She was talking to someome in her phone. Hindi niya maramdaman amg paglapit ko sa kanya.

" Hi, para kang nakakita ng multo ah", i told her dahil nigla siyang nutla pagkakita sa akin. Katatapos lang niya makipag-usap sa phone. I don't know who was she's talking with.

"No nagulat lang ako sa yo. I didn't expect you're here.*

" Why would I not be here?  Phoenix is my cousin and this resort owns by our grandparents. "

" What I mean nabigla ako na andito ka kasi di ba the group was inside."

"Oh, im looking for you." para na naman siyang nabigla sa sinabi ko.

"Why?, is there something you want to asked me? Oh, i guess youre going to talk to me about your wedding with Trina. Kaya lang na---

" No, not about that." Putol ko sa sinasabi niya.