»»-- The Beginning---««

It was a nice, snowy day outside. Your mom told you she was off to buy some milk and flour so you can make cookies together for the holiday season. You didn't think much of it, because, after all, what could go wrong with going to the mall?

  You don't know why, but your mom decided to go to the mall to get milk and flour. She claimed "The best quality products are there", even though they're the same from the shop in the corner of the street you're living in. She then leaves.

   At the mall, everything was ordinary. She was looking for the food section, until she suddenly bumps into a tall buff man. She looked at him, and immediately started blushing. He was... attractive. Your mom couldn't describe the feeling, but it was amazing. Similar to how she felt 28 years ago when she met your dad.

  "Ah~~ Sorry about that! I didn't look where I was going!" said the man with his eyes passionately looking at your mom. "No.. It's... Alright..." were the only words your mom could say. She felt as if she was being hypnotized by his looks. She couldn't say another word. "What is this feeling?" She wondered to herself.

  After some awkward silence, your mom finally manages to mutter out some words:  "D-Do you know where the food section is..?".

  The buff man points to the left. He then leaves without a trace. "What was that..", said your mom to herself.

————————————————

  After an hour or so, your mom came back home. Something felt off about her, but you didn't wonder too much about it. You made cookies together and, since it got dark outside, you went to sleep.