»»--The End of a World--««

----CREATOR'S NOTE

hi guys itzzzzzz apquAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm back from my deep slumber i had the sudden motivation to write so um enjoy this part that has about 1000 words ummmm this took me like half an hour sorry if it's shitty i just wrote what i had on my mind but nayways BYE!!!!! see you in 30 years

--------------------

 It's been a few months. The meetings between your mom and Itto haven't stopped, though. You knew about it, but you avoided it for so long you just have the urge to do something about it. You can't go through this anymore. Your dad is the nicest person ever, he doesn't deserve this, he never will.

   You didn't talk to your mom for those few months after the big event. "Why?". You didn't know how to answer. Maybe it's the major shock from it. You knew your parents didn't have the best relationship of all but you appreciated it anyway. You never wanted to ask for more, you wanted to accept things how they are and how they will be.   You don't have friends at school, because they think you're a massive weirdo for playing Genshin Impact. Not necessarily that, but because you're an absolute menace to everyone around you who doesn't ship Jean and Lisa, Ei and Yae Guuji, Sangonomiya Kokomi and Kujou Sara, Yanfei and Hu Tao and many others. Whenever you entered class, everyone, even the teacher stood far from you. They didn't want to interact with you, as if you had some sort of deadly disease.   But what does not having friends mean? You have no one to cry your heart out to other than the body pillow in your room, which you know isn't real and still talk to it as if it were a person anyway.   But aside from all that, from all those worries and the pain you feel, you figured it'd be the right time to finally confess. Confess, talk your worries away, even if it affected everyone around you. Even if you liked the way everything was right now, as there wasn't any "conflict" needed to be solved.

------------THE NEXT DAY--  

  It was a rainy morning. You know what rain means, and you know where everything will go. Your mom is gone. Your dad's drinking. You go downstairs... "--Good morning, dad." "Hello? Are you asleep?" "..Dad?" "I'm sorry." he finally replied, after a while. He... didn't seem very well. Tired eyes, looking at a new show that came out recently, holding a bottle in his hand.  He fainted. You called an ambulance. Your mom was nowhere to be found. You feel scared.--------

----A FEW HOURS LATER-- 

   He was taken in to the hospital. Upon further investigation around his room, you find some pills. What do they mean? You don't think much about it, because you know what it is and what happened but can't accept it. You walk past them. Your mom nowhere to be found, you go in your room, in your bed, and stay there for a while. You think about what happened today. It's not raining anymore, or maybe it's just hard to hear things.

------------THE NEXT DAY--

  Your mom came home. Not yesterday, but about at 4. You heard her. You go downstairs and ask her where the hell she's been. Not an answer. "Oh, hello sweetie, do you know where your dad is?" says her, avoiding the question. "..." "What is it?" "He's at the hospital. Did no one tell you?" After that interaction, you don't talk again for the day.

------------THE NEXT DAY--

  You wake up to a note on your desk. What could it be? It's oddly long. It reads as such:"Hi dear, I'm so sorry for yesterday. Maybe I was just very selfish, maybe I always am. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. This was my fault. I was... with Itto again yesterday and those days before. I didn't care about your dad. I didn't want to care anymore. He emotionally abused me... He abused us. You know, right? Can you remember, dear? Oh... you can't reply, and neither will you be able to after you read this too. I'm sorry once more, now because... I was the one drugging your dad. I did it. I was tired of it, and I'm so sorry. Most likely, before you even read this, I either turned myself in, or a river with the reflection of a red sky would follow my path. I could never be the mom you wanted me to be. Please... Tell Itto about my message, pass it on. I don't want poor him to live without knowing where I am, where I went and where I will be. Don't forget, I'll always love you, Mom..."  You don't want to look at it anymore, but you go to Itto's house. "Knock, Knock..." "Ah~ Hi, kiddo! Haven't seen you for a while. Ehh--"  He looks at you with a stressed, tired expression. "Do you... know where your mom is?"  You give him the letter in response, then return home.

------------THE NEXT DAY, once more-- 

 You sat and thought the day before. You thought about how you ended up here, you questioned everything and what would happen next. You decide to visit Itto. "Knock, Knock..." "..."  The door opens. "Hi. Can I help you?"  It looks like he cried for hours. "I wanted to sit and talk with you." you answer, nervously. "Sure."  You go inside. It's very messy, worse than your room.  You talk to him about what happened, what to do next and how this affected both of you. "Acceptance is hard, but it's something required in order to move on.. Thank you, kid. I greatly thank you."  You leave the house, thinking about what you said and what he said.

------------YOUR CONCLUSION--

  Once more, you go to your room. You think about everything. It's hard, but at the end of the day, you understand that people are going through worse, which shouldn't affect whatsoever whether you can cope with the current events, but that there are worse things in life than this. You should be thankful that it was this and not worse, but not happy it happened, of course. You miss them both, but the next step left is... to move on.