»»--Interest--««

A few months passed after the incident. Your mom and your dad haven't been getting along well, so much so that in fact they were soon going to divorce. You didn't know how to feel, just like last time. Everything was normal before your mom met that man. But why? You went to further investigate...

  His name was Arataki Itto. He lived nearby, but somehow you never noticed him. You thought  it was because he never left his house, but then how would he meet your mom?

  With further research, you found out that Itto was in his early 20's, had a gang named "no ugly people bleh" and he disliked beans. You agreed with him with the beans part but questioned the gang name. You couldn't take it seriously.

  The next day, you went knocking to his door, only to find your mom answering the door. It was awkward, but she let you in as if you were an acquaintance of Itto's. You then confront him. "What  do you have to go my mom?!" you ask him. His face turns smug and he replies "Well, what's your mom got with me? She keeps comin' here". You're angry, but yet interested in this man. He speaks very confidently, no wonder your mom took interest in him. Your mom goes on the couch next to Itto and continues her day as if nothing happened. You also stay there and watch a few movies for a while, and overall have a fun time.

  When you're finally home, your dad asks you and  your mom where you've been. You know about Itto. You know about what happened. You lied to him anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------

note from me (epaiquah i can't even spell my name)

wow guys i apologize for the long wait uwuuuuu i'm just too tired to continue this ;w; and you know i have a life too unlike you dumbass reading itto fanfics so ;^; i'd appreciate if you left a like for more chapters if you're actually invested in this anyways sorry for also making this short 

 stay stuned for more chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!