»»--Unwanted Discovery--««

You woke up, your mom nowhere to be seen. Your dad's already off to work. You wonder what happened.

  You go into your mom's room. You find a note on the table. "Meet me at 7, ****** Street; ***** City". You wonder "Who could this be?".

  After thinking for a while, you decide to go to the location on the note. You took your phone, your super expensive Gucci purse and some money then stepped into something you could never mentally recover from.

------------------------------

  You reached the specified location. It's very pretty; flowers everywhere and, in summary, full of nature while maintaining the beauty of a city. You see something at the fountain. What could it be? It's... your mom? But... She's standing next to someone. A buff guy with white hair and red horns. You're confused, but you don't want to think about it more. You love your dad, and you never thought your mom could be capable of such a thing. In your early childhood, you could tell they loved each other. But for how long has this man been getting in the way of their marriage? "What about me?".

  You went up to them. Your mom was in shock, she didn't know what to tell you.

  "I... I'm so sorry..." said your mom, with a saddened voice. You were speechless. This was horrible, you didn't know what you felt. Shock? Anger? Regret? In the end, your mom ditched the buff guy and went home with me. "Please, don't tell your father", she kept telling you over and over. You didn't say anything.